Other Dar es Salaam District Dar Es Salaam
Credit Manager – Letshego Bank (T) Limited
Reports to: Chief Risk Officer
Purpose of the Role
The incumbent will be responsible for facilitating sustainable growth, develop strong customer relationships, and protect the company’s margins and profits to maximize the value of the company’s accounts receivable.
1. To supervise and monitor the credit department on the achievement of the commercial targets on the loan portfolio
2. To ensure risk related to credit activity is properly managed at branch level and that BM and SRO properly manage their supervision controls on lending activities. And to follow up on responses to Risk departments findings as far as credit risk is concerned
3. To carry out direct prospection of large SME prospects, to conduct management visits, take decisions in loan committees and carry out Clients’ monitoring visits
4. To supervise the legal and recovery unit and manage the relations with debt collectors and auctioneers in order to ensure the best legal coverage possible for our loans and the best management/recovery possible of defaulting loans.
5. To contribute to the elaboration of the budget in terms of loan clients, loan volume and portfolio quality and to ensure that the performance of the bank is in line with the budget in terms of number of loan clients, loan volume, cost of risk (Provisioning for PAR and write offs) and revenue generated by the loan portfolio.
NEW LIST OF JOB OPPORTUNITIES (942+ POSTS)
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Experience as network supervisor, credit manager or similar for at least 3 years
- Degree (Economics, Finance, Commerce, management and Marketing)
- Commercial experience in microfinance for at least 8 years
- Master’s degree (economics, Business Administration, finance, commerce, management, marketing)
- Proficiency in Analytical skills and credit risk analysis.
“Canvassing will automatically disqualify the candidate.”
CLICK HERE TO APPLYJ2