The President of the United Republic of Tanzania issued a Notice on assignment of Ministerial responsibilities (Instrument) vide Government Notice No.144 of 22nd April, 2016. In that Instrument, the President has created a Ministry of Health,
Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children which is mandated for formulation of
- Policies on Health, Community Development, the Elderly Children and Gender and their implementation.
- Preventive and Curative Services.
- Chemical Management Services.
- Medical Labaratory Services.
- Medical Research and Nutrition.
- Food and Drug Quality Services.
- Medical Supplies.
- Promotion of Traditional and Altenative Medicine.
- Health Services Inspection.
- Family Planning.
- International Health and Medical Organisations.
- Coordination of NGO dealing with the functions under this sector.
- Coordination of International Organisation under this sector.
- Perfomance Improvement and Development of Human Resource Service and their Implementation under this ministry.
- Extre-Ministrerial Departments, Parastatal Organisation and Projects under this ministry.
Read Also:Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC) through Global Fund Grants is looking for enthusiastic, creative and energetic individuals to fill vacant positions as mentioned in the attached PDF file (Download it through the link below):-
DOWNLOAD PDF FILE HERE