Other Dar es Salaam District Dar Es Salaam
Location : Dar es SalaamPurpose : The Administrative Assistant is the main point of contact for all employees and visitors, providing administrative support and managing day to day queries related to the Company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Visa process for Management and staff to different destinations.
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Monitor office expenses, budgets, and other expenditure.
- Order office supplies at competitive rates from suppliers
- Book travel arrangements – Tickets, accommodation, logistics etc.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients, provide general support to visitors.
- Coordinating office repairs and maintenance issues in general
- Monitor Fleet and Company drivers/ Contracted service providers.
- Courier dispatches / tracking and delivering of packages to proper recipient within the organization.
NEW LIST OF JOB OPPORTUNITIES (837+ POSTS)
Qualification, Skills and Relevant Experience
- Minimum a Diploma in Administrative related functions or equivalent.
- At least 3 years administrative experience in a busy organization.
- Knowledge in air travel reservations will be an added advantage.
- Basic Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers, scanners and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - English and Swahili.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.J2