Other Dar es Salaam District Dar Es Salaam
KK Security (T) Limited was established and has been operating in Tanzania since1997. The Company provides diverse security solutions.Our services include: manned guarding, technical security, canine security, facilities management, cash solutions, training and global risk management solutions to clients in the residential, commercial, agricultural, industrial and NGO/diplomatic sectors. In order to strengthen its operation, the company needs to fill the Bids Manager position for KK Security Tanzania to be based in our Dar es Salaam office.
NEW LIST OF JOB OPPORTUNITIES (744+ POSTS)
POSITION: Bids Manager.
- Understanding of bid and proposal process.
- Demonstrate a high degree of sensitivity, confidentiality when dealing with internal and external customers.
- A go-getter, enthusiastic, results oriented with excellent interpersonal, communication and social skills.
- A forward planner with clear focus, well-organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Have a high sense of accuracy, attention for detail and with strong analytical ability.
- Business acumen, strategic thinker with ability to make sound decisions for the business.
- Understanding of commercial financial details – thinks in terms of profit/loss/value-add.
- Have good numeracy, problem analysis and reporting skills.
- High moral standing with impeccable integrity.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain excellent relationships with wide variety of stakeholders, fosters team spirit within the Customer Service Team
- Good market research skills and conversant with the market trends within the industry.
- Advanced levels of proposal management experience
- Able to work to tight timescales particularly when developing proposals.
- Able to manage multiple work streams and priorities concurrently.
- Demonstrating previous exposure to contracts and an understanding of basic contract language
- Providing thought leadership and experience of previous opportunities to the team to influence the bid strategy and approach to the customer.
- Good command of English language, peer review experience, ability to write succinct compelling proposal
- Business administration organizational experience, eye for detail and a good business flare.
- Possessing experience interacting with executive-level staff.
- Knowledge of document management methods.
- Bachelor Degree in Business administration or sales and marketing.
- Graduate preferably with contract bidding experience OR a security marketing OR promotional background.
- Minimum four - five (4-5) years of work experience in bid or contract management. Security marketing would be an added advantage although not necessary.
- Showing proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Please also beware of the scams, we do not charge any fee to receive& process job applications.
Candidates who meet the above qualifications and experience should send their applications including detailed curriculum vitae to:email@example.comJ2