SSA Greenlight Operations Team Lead Jobs
We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
NEW LIST OF JOB OPPORTUNITIES (782+ POSTS)
And that’s just what we’re doing today. We’re thinking about the future, too. With teams working on new modalities, self-driving cars and even urban air transportation, we’re in for the long haul. We’re reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
We're looking for a Greenlight Operations Supervisor to support the day-to-day operations of local Greenlight Hub locations. We're looking for an experienced team leader who operates with a customer-first mentality. In this role, you'll help to mentor and directly lead a team of Uber Experts on how to best build Uber's relationship with driver-partners, support their operational needs, and guide day-to-day operations of the Greenlight Hub.
What you’ll Do:
- Support the daily operations through operational oversight and analysis.
- Handle escalations of more difficult support interactions.
- Manage scheduling, attendance, and general administration of Uber Experts
- Train, mentor, and guide Uber Experts to strengthen quality and efficiency metrics and provide holistic career guidance.
- Improve processes on behalf of Uber Experts and partners to the GL program through project work.
- You will work together with the city operations teams to make sure your Greenlight Hubs are meeting their market's needs in terms of supply growth, onboarding, partner-driver engagement, and any other local events or needs.
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction: Provide best in class service to ensure Uber is the no.1 brand for riders and driver-partners in your coverage area.
- Analyse for Improvement: Collect, analyze, and report on Greenlight performance data.
- Manage a team of support-focused Uber Experts to educate partners and deliver a customer-obsessed experience in your Greenlight Hub.
- Driving performance improvements and overcoming issues through innovative and practical solutions.
- Leading new initiatives with cross regional teams to create scalable processes/structures/frameworks to take the Uber business to the next level.
- Drive continuous process improvement to deliver a consistent world-class experience.
- At least two years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated background in solving complex customer problems
- Team leadership experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ownership: You're a self starter. You're ready for the autonomy that comes with building a new team within Uber with minimal oversight
- Analytical Skills: Demonstrated background in solving complex customer problems. Basic Excel and data interpretation skills: Ability to understand & create charts, graphs, and pivot tables
- Perseverance: You stay poised and calm under pressure. You follow through on tasks and view challenges as opportunities.You're process-driven. You have exceptional organizational skills, and constantly look to keep improving systems
- Strong People Management skills with experience in managing a large team, both locally and remotely.
- Experience in call centre management, service team management, or other customer service experience strongly preferred
- Great communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners.
- Empathy and dispute resolution skills from experience in fast-paced situations
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine desire to achieve the best outcome.
- People - Experience in managing professionals and ability to steer and motivate
- Organized - you have excellent organizational and administrative skills and don't get overwhelmed easily
- Self-driven - you follow through on all tasks with integrity.
-You have previous customer support team management or call centre experience
-You have a Bachelor's Degree