Senior Business Insight Analyst Jobs
JOB PURPOSETo support business managers, zones and product owners by providing analysis and insight into the drivers of Commercial Performance. Work with Business Intelligence and Analytics team to manage relationships with the business owners and influence their priorities by identifying and structuring the key problems impacting performance. The Business Intelligence and Analytics team aims to drive improved contribution levels across the business by: Informing the right business decisions through the delivery of analysis and insight on MIC Tanzania commercial and operational performance. Improving the effectiveness of the business by identifying and delivering improvements to management information and utilizing business tools that support the changing needs of the business.
WE LEAD AND CONTRIBUTE;
by connecting, by owning, by delivering, by change and by vision. We live our values of trust, Passion, simplicity, integrity and innovation.
- Analyse Products performance to identify trends and/or patterns to derive insights that impact the commercial strategy.
- Perform statistical analysis of large data sets to better understand trends, relationships between variables, and to formulate predictive insights.
- Deliver Reporting and Visualization: Exploit Tableau, Advance Excel and other tools to deliver an enhanced reporting and data visualization framework, to meets the needs of the users.
- Develop in-depth insights through analysis, cohort’s and cluster analysis, mapping and processes to support commercial initiatives.
- To work flexibly within the Business Intelligence and Analytics team to contribute to support wider strategic projects across MIC Tanzania.
- Provide recommendations based on key performance metrics, consumer engagements market trends to help drive data and digital strategy.
- Create and maintain weekly, monthly, quarterly for business KPI’S report at the cluster level to key stakeholders.
- Business Partnering: Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers to understand and influence their analytical requirements.
- Create scenario models that allow for the understanding of the business impact of decisions and recommendations; validate that results make sense in the context of the business.
- Contribute to the development and data population of ongoing business dashboards that track key business KPI’s.
- Proactively investigate ways to improve the quality of insights deliveries.
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities appropriate to the post.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Math/Eng/IT, Commerce, Finance, Economics, Statistics/Actuarial Science or experience in a related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant professional experience with an emphasis on business reporting and analytics with large amounts of data require.
- Master degree in Business or marketing is an added advantage.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Big data Visualization tools skills required.
- Experience managing complex stakeholder engagements, leading projects with multiple contributors/influencers, facilitating meetings, and delivering presentations to senior leadership
- Ability to communicate well through written and verbal communication
- Detail orientated and intrinsic passion toward success and high-quality delivery
- Clear understanding of the Telecommunication business and previous experience as a Business Analyst in a FMCG Industry.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem solving abilities.
- Strong understanding of organizational goals and objective.
- Proficiency with analytics programming languages such as SQL, R, and Python etc. is a plus.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.