Job Title: 4 Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) Inspectors
- Presence in the plant to ensure proper housekeeping standards are maintained.
- Spread safety awareness and training while leading by example.
- Conduct daily inspections within the plant.
- Attend monthly departmental SHE meetings.
- Develop daily reports on inspections, any unsafe acts or conditions.
- Track to ensure reporting and follow up correction of SHE non-conformance.
- Inspect work permits and ensure proper adherence to procedure.
- Assist with compliance to applicable legislation and to follow up on any updates.
- Inspect the company’s facilities and programs to evaluate operational effectiveness and compliance with SHE regulations and standards.
- Assist with data sourcing for monthly reports and compilation of statistics.
- Participate in SHE investigations and assist with recommendations.
- Actively participate in the planning and execution of emergency evacuation drills.
- Ultimate responsible for safe working practices.
- Ensure environmental procedures are complied with, identify and manage the environmental aspects and impacts in his/her area and instill environmental awareness culture in his/her area.
THE LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (309+ POSTS
Education & Experience
- Form IV or VI with safety training and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in SHE.
- Certification in Samtrac or Nebosh will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of ISO14001and general EMS implementation.
- Knowledge of NOSA system and/ or any Safety system.
- Inspect plant and maintain plant housekeeping.
- Ensure plant availability, reporting all deviations to Process Supervisor, clean blockages.
- Ensure proper feeding materials to hopper as per requirement from process operator.
- Ultimate responsible for safe working practices especially at areas of responsibility.
- Environment: Ensure environmental procedures are complied with, identify and manage the environmental aspects and impacts in his/her area and instil environmental awareness culture in his/her area.
- Form IV or VI with a Trade Test qualification.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience in cement process operations.
- Good knowledge of principles of production processes.
- Basic understanding of maintenance requirements of process plants.
- Able to inspect and report deviations.
Interested individuals may apply for the job by submitting their CV and copies of relevant certificates to email@example.com