5 Job Opportunities
are Miniso Tanzania Company Limited, This is Japanese designer brand
dealing with retail business. Our head office in Tanzania located at
Viva tower -Ally Hassan Mwinyi road, First floor office number 5 &
6. We have two shops located at Mlimani city and Aura mall.
We are looking for competent candidates to fill job openings below;
Job Title: Training and Development Officer
To equip staff with the knowledge, practical skills and motivation to
carry out work-related tasks. Will be accountable for the facilitation
of training workshops and activities for internal staff. This includes
development of all training material & presentations.
NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES ADVERTISED TODAY (239+ POSTS)
1. To analyze training requirements and to develop new training programs or modify and improve
on existing programs ensuring that product delivery is of the best quality.
2. Up skill and cross skill of internal staff members
3. Ensuring that all documentation and administrative obligations are met timeously
4. Plan and prepare for training facilitation to internal and external customers
5. Review training and development training material in line with training best practice
6. Train Internal staff to improve their skill sets
7. New product Introduction: work with all relevant departments to facilitate training
8. Introduce documentation control and maintain revision history
9. Researches, writes, edits, or oversees the preparation of persuasive, accurate, and
grammatically and syntactically correct solicitations, proposals, case statements, reports,
correspondence, and other development-related communication materials in support of the
unit¡¯s fund-raising activities.
10. Plan and conduct programs and activities designed to increase the visibility of the unit and the
11. Supervise and co-ordinate store staff employees in day-to-day functional activities, as
12. Standard training procedures
13. Skills development
14. Retail specific training and training content
15. Strategic Execution of Roaster preparations, Cash Management, Sales report/Sales and Quality
1. A good Knowledge of Computer Skills and Microsoft Office, using MS Excel, MS Word, MS
PowerPoint, MS Outlook
2. Good Communication Skills
3. Matric, with a Degree or Diploma
4. Relevant tertiary education: Human Resources, Organizational Development, Psychology, or a
5. Relevant training and development courses in line with deliverables of the position
6. Retail industry experience
7. 2-5 years in Training and Development facilitation
8. Able to travel
9. Minimum 2 years’ experience
POSITION: Area Manager
REPORT TO: Country Manager
To provide assistance to the Operations Department and to ensure that operations procedures and
standards are compliant, safe, effective, and efficient.
1. Responsible for making sure that all Stores under his or her Leadership are staffed correctly at
2. Provide Employee Operations Manuals to Store Managers and help to provide Employee
training when necessary.
3. Accurately estimate the needs of each store location and work with the store¡¯s management to
solve conflicts, make sure that scheduling needs are met and assist in improving employee
performance and retention
4. Forecast Sales figures and Inventory requirements for each location.
5. Doing a periodic inventory analysis for each store and using that analysis coupled with sales
figures to determine the optimal stock levels.
6. Must be able to determine a layout of store merchandise that is visually appealing to
7. Instruct the store¡¯s management and employees on how to maintain the design with the arrival
of new merchandise.
8. Constantly review store sales numbers, cost of inventory, operational expenses and inventory
9. Develop a Plan for Management as to how each location could change in order to maximize
profits and reduce loss at the store level.
10. Draft Departmental Policies and SOP’s
11. Strategic Execution of Roaster preparations, Cash Management, Sales report/Sales and Quality
1. Must have a Bachelor Degree, Post-Graduate Degree will be an advantage.
2. Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar Management or Supervisory position.
3. Must have a good understanding of HR policies.
4. Must have at least 3 years in Retail Management or similar role.
5. Must be able to travel from time to time.
6. Operations and Retail Management experience
7. Business Administration fluency
NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES ADVERTISED TODAY (239+ POSTS)
POSITION: Shop Manager
REPORT TO: Operations Manager
To ensuring staff give great customer service as well as monitoring the financial performance of the shop.
1. Communicate with the Customers and evaluate their needs and specifications and deliver
excellent customer service
2. Complete accurate and timely attendance for all Employees as per Company Policies and
3. Conducting the cash-up process in accordance with Company requirements
4. Ensure replenishment is done throughout the Store
5. Maintain outstanding store conditions and visual merchandising standards, as well as creating a
positive store environment Maintain an efficient and organized office area and stock room
6. Complete stock take preparation, Ensure that there is no theft/ stock loss in the Store
Implementation and execution of Promotions. Ensure staff always dressed in the Company
uniform in accordance with the policy, with good hygiene
7. Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc. Deal with all issues that arise from staff or
customers (complaints, grievances etc.)
8. Accuracy and efficiency of reports or administration to head office, Handle all exchanges and
refunds personally, Brand ambassador ¨C knowledge of the brand and passion for the product
9. Ensure safe keeping of store keys, Effective communication and delegation of duties to the team
as well as across all departments.
10. Maintain excellent housekeeping standards and complete these duties in a timely manner.
11. Maintenance issues affecting the store presentation or brand are reported to management
immediately. Awareness of best-selling and worst-selling items at any given time.
12. Understand the brand, able to identify the target customers and current customer demographic
13. Management and control of stock queries and deliveries Opening and closing of Store, Banking
of Store daily takings Comply with the delivery and stock procedure
14. Strategic Execution of Roaster preparations, Cash Management, Sales report/Sales and Quality
15. Any functions as required or assigned by the Management
1. Retail managerial experience for 5 or more years
2. Degree or diploma in Business Administration or relevant field
3. Proficient on MS packages, Excel
4. Expert in numerical skills, Capable of analytical skills, Expert in problem solving skills
JOB POSITION: Client Relationship Manager/KEY ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT
REPORT TO: Country Manager
JOB PURPOSE: To create a strong client data base and retaining current and new clients by
maintaining day to day business relationship, which led to Increase sales volume
and awareness of Miniso brand locally and international wise.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Liaise between Miniso Tanzania and its clients to ensure delivery of high quality products/services
to clients and increased revenue for company. Searching for the new reputable clients who has
passion with retail business. Conduct surveys and analyze to identify client opinion of a brand,
product, or/and service.
2. Develop and implement action plans to improve company-client relationship and Utilize different
tools and database in the management and organization of client relationship information
3. Collaborate with sales teams to ensure active implementation of client relationship objectives
during sales operations, Establish client relationship targets as well as the strategies necessary for
actualizing set goals.
4. Ensure compliance with all external and internal regulations/laws on client-company relationship
Analyze industry trends to identify developments in client relations and adjust accordingly Maintain
contact with clients through calls, emails, and arranged meetings to update them on product offers
and ensure they are satisfied with received product/service.
5. Organize training programs for client relationship staff to improve their product knowledge and
enhance their awareness and product skills, Establish convenient online channels for easy ordering
and payment for products or services also Assist in addressing client complaint as well as resolving
issues or challenges with received product.
6. Working with minimal supervision, manage the largest and most complex clients. Lead corporatewide
efforts to develop efficient and effective processes that enable MINISO to serve both the
customer and serve the organization’s strategic initiatives.
7. Act as expert advisor and primary liaison on client service and marketing related projects and issues.
Collaborate with Operations team and internal business partners on strategies that drive growth
and strengthen client relationships. Develop and maintain relationships with clients to identify and
understand customer requirements as they relate to the company’s products and service offerings.
8. Utilize market knowledge, research and direct customer input to identify current and future
customer requirements ensuring expectations are defined, understood and integrated into product
and/or service offerings.
9. Act as a primary mentor for other Client Relationship Managers (CRM) to provide direction, tools,
and processes and training to advance the goals and compliance of the team; provide regular
feedback both to the Country Manager and Operations Manager.
10. Develop solutions that meet key account needs and fit within the company products and processes
11. Work closely with delivery teams and operations to assist our national brand development as well
as supporting marketing campaigns.
12. Keeping the website updated with upcoming workshops, events and other relevant information –
Supporting with social media account management
– Attending appropriate networking events to raise awareness of our service & product
– Liaising with referral partners and ensuring they have updated collateral stocks (brochures,
15. Compiling and localizing e-newsletters to client and stakeholder base as relevant using approved
copy templates (provided by head office), and distributing via our email marketing/business platform.
– Liaising with clients to compile relevant quotes, Background information and other details that
can be used to draft client case studies also Maintaining an up-to-date database of media,
– Partners and other database contacts via which to send regular press releases and case studies
to promote the service.
– Measuring the impact of all tactics in helping to support the business goals at Miniso Tanzania.
16. And any other duties you may be assigned by your supervisor.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIREMENTS:
1. Proven experience as a Client Relations executives/Manager.
2. Strategic in business focus, Background in customer service; retail industry knowledge is a plus.
3. Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction).
4. Ability to drive client focused outcome with a customer-oriented attitude.
5. Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
6. Preferable a Degree holder in Business Administrations, Strategic Marketing or related studies.
Position: Loss prevention Officer
Report to: General Manager
To creating theft prevention plans and policies. Also monitor the workplace to assess safety and security
issues at a working areas.
Key Job Responsibilities:
1. To typically monitor surveillance cameras and walk around the store watching shoppers, staff
while remaining as inconspicuous as possible.
2. Must apprehend shoplifters and work with police in prosecuting these individuals.
3. To be able in creating theft prevention plans and policies.
4. To monitor the workplace to assess safety and security issues or concerns.
5. To ensure the completion of a few tasks to help stores avoid theft and handle instances
when it does occur.
6. To monitor Shoppers – Whether they are walking a store in plain clothes or making
observations from hidden surveillance cameras, a Loss Prevention Officer must keep an
eye on shoppers and company personnel to ensure that property is not being stolen.
This might include the surveillance of exits and entrances, emergency exits, back rooms
and delivery areas.
7. Apprehend and Assist with the Prosecution of Shoplifters
8. To evaluate Security/safety – Loss Prevention Officers might be involved in developing and
implementing security plans that are designed to prevent property loss. They might
recommend where surveillance cameras are placed and what areas should be most
closely monitored. In situations where security guards are also employed, Loss Prevention
Officers will work with these guards about where they should be stationed and what areas
should be patrolled. This aspect of the job might also include workplace safety evaluation
to prevent loss resulting from employee injuries, fire or vandalism.
9. Loss Prevention Officer Skills – To be effective at this job, Loss Prevention Officers should
10. Core skills: Based on job listings we looked at, employers want Loss Prevention Officers
with these core skills. Focus on the following.
– Working surveillance camera controls
– Using observational skills to watch for shoplifters and Monitoring alarm systems.
– Managing safety and loss prevention control meetings
– Recognizing unsafe working environments and understanding safety processes and
procedures Proactive minded
– Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports preparations
1. Must be detail-oriented team players with strong leadership and decision-making skills.
2. Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
3. Also requires a lot of walking and standing.
4. Experience Candidate in retail business is more preferable
5. A diploma or Degree in related field
Kindly send your CV and Cover letter by mentioning the position you are applying for.
Send your . Deadline for Applications is 12th Oct, 2018.J2