4 New Job Opportunities
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacant posts at Zanzibar University.
I. Data manager
- An applicant must be a holder of a at least Bachelor in Business Administration, Business information technology, Statistic or Social Sciences;
- He must have a good command of written and spoken English language;
- Working experience will be an added advantage.
NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES ADVERTISED TODAY (233+ POSTS)
II. MINUTES WRITER
a) An applicant must possess at least degree in English Language or social sciences;
b) Must have a good command of English and Swahili languages; knowledge of Arabic language will be added advantage,
c) An experience in University system will be an added advantage
III. Internal Auditor
(a) An applicant must have CPA
(b) At least five years working experience in the same field
(c) Must be computer literate
IV. Receptionist at Alzahra hospital
a. A candidate must have a Certificate or Diploma in secretarial services or social science
b. Knowledge of computer skills (MS Word, spread sheet and data Management)
c. Good command of written and spoken English language
Working experience will be an added advantage.
Salaries and Other Benefits:
A successful applicant will be provided with:
1. A permanent contract once he has served the University for three years with good performance;
2. Good salary, house allowance (20%) and reasonable transport allowance;
3. Health insurance.
Mode of Application
An applicant is required to submit typed application letter with detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates. He/She should also indicate his current postal address, telephone number and e-mail.
Applications should be addressed to:
P.O. Box 2440
email@example.com or one can submit his application letter and other related documents directly to Zanzibar University offices in Tunguu, during office hours.
Deadline for receiving application is 14th October 2019. Only the shortlisted applicants will be notified.J2