The List of Job Opportunities at Swift Momentum Company Tanzania,Spot Active Tanzania, Workforce Management and Consultancy Tanzania and Empower Limited
Published by Ajira Zetu tz on Tuesday, October 30, 2018
Job Title: Pre-Sales Product Manager [ IT SECURITY / NETWORK ]
Swift Momentum - The Recruitment Firm Company Tanzania
About us: Our client is a leading value-added distributor of innovative global brands, providing complex solutions for the Enterprise and SME markets across Africa. The product portfolio offers comprehensive solutions for IT Security, Infrastructure and Enterprise Software. Their professional teams across Africa deliver exceptional sales, presale, logistic, marketing and financial support that create the ultimate platform to accelerate our business partners' success. Founded in 2007 by a highly experienced executive team, they pride themselves on being the spearhead that empowers Africa through innovative technologies.
This position will be based in Tanzania.
THE LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (57+ POSTS
Our client is an established global cyber security company and operates in all major financial institutions in Africa.
• Strong, experienced Pre-Sales Product Manager in IT Security / Network Security
• Proven 5 years’ experience in IT Security / Network Pre-sales
• Proactive in full sales cycle
• Pre-demo needs analysis
• Information / proposal documents
• Delivering product centric selling strategies
• Monitoring & managing technical pre-sales environments
• Strong fluency in English – verbal and written
• Capabilities to manage a minimum of three vendors simultaneously
• At least two years Pre-Sales experience in Cyber/Data Security
• Familiarity & knowledge with distributors such as IBM/Cisco/Fortinet/Checkpoint/Oracle
• Certifications in Data/Cyber Security with known Vendors such as Cisco/Checkpoint/Imperva, etc.
Job Title: Freelance Graphic Designer
Company Name: SPOT ACTIVE
Company Location: Tanzania
Job description : Spot Active is looking for a talented freelance Graphic Designers for immediate freelance work. We are looking for a Graphic Designer who will be responsible for the creation of digital and print communication for multiple client projects. The ideal candidate will be an articulate artist with a proactive approach in communicating a marketing vision.
THE LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (57+ POSTS
• Design and produce necessary print collateral, digital ads, and materials
• Ability to take a project from ideation to completion including preparing files for print.
• Establish new creative for strategic advertising and marketing campaigns.
• 3-5 years of experience as a graphic designer.
• Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe Acrobat.
• Exceptional graphic and visual design and page layout skills
• Strong artistic aptitude, experience in designing eye-catching and effective graphics.
• Attention to detail and ability to take creative direction.
• Flexibility and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Experience in design for Telecommunication and Banking sector will be an added advantage
A bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field is preferred.
If you’re interested in this role, please provide links to your portfolio and/or samples as well as your resume.
*Please send your portfolio showing design jobs that you have done
Job Type: Freelance
Job Title: Sales Manager
Other Categories: Customer Service Relations ,
Job Level: Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for quality control within a centre which include the physical appearance of the centre and staff (using technology tools provided to track progress and remediation actions) and the level of service within;
2. Deliver operational standards in line with the Company Standard Operating Procedures, including but not limited to: community management, sales, events, training, and member experience on a company-wide level
3. Responsible for client experience(using group guidance and to include: centre events, staff hospitality training, client interactions, “knowing our client”);
4. Management of existing client relationships to ensure high retention levels are maintained. This will include ensuring any client issues are resolved in a timely manner and using account management principals to ensure regular communication with our clients;
5. Owns the in country workspace sales process from enquiry management through proposals tours and closing clients;
• Conduct tours to work towards and maintain 100% building occupancy
• Lead tours for VIPs,
• Engage in the larger community of the market by attending events and networking with local start-ups and organizations, and business groups
• Manage and maintain relationships with vendors and landlords
• Engage with agents and the referral network
• Working on price management with local finance department
• Set priorities using ticket data and clearly communicate adjustments to team
• Review all base building documents to ensure the data is updated and accurate
• Supervise move-ins and move-outs for quality experience
• Review daily reports and work with team to finalize weekly and monthly reports that outline community and sales progress
• Expense management for the space
• Know and can implement member safety plans, i.e. fire and emergency plans
• Build and Manage a team within a building to reach sales goals and execute on their objectives as an individual and a team
• Lead professional development within team and make recommendations to promote current employees
• Assist with the evaluation and recruitment of centre teams with the Country Director
• Perform weekly one-on-one meetings to track individual performance
• Oversee and keep team up to date with process changes
• Oversee team including performance management reviews
THE LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (57+ POSTS
• Bachelor degree in Business Management and equivalent
• Minimum 5 years’ proven experience of centre management, specifically in the flexible workspace market or Customer service and sales experience
• Cold-outreach experience a plus
• University graduate
• Experience using Workspace related technology to enhance client experience
• Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
• Understanding and experience managing a team of more than two people
• Understanding of key KPIs, budgeting and controlling a profit and loss account with experience of formal reporting against targets to senior management
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to independently problem solve
• Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
• Able to multitask, prioritise, and manage time efficiently
• Goal-oriented, team player, being self-motivated and self-directed
• Excellent interpersonal relationship and people management skills
• Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy.
Job title: Graphic Designer
Location: Tanzania, East Africa
Job Summary: The Ideal candidate will be a brilliant problem solver, quick leaner and resourceful self-starter with passion for great design and must possess rare blend of interaction design, visual design and prototyping skills with innate ability to deliver designs on time for our developing pipeline. the senior UI/Designer will work with members of our Development Team to ensure execution of designs
• Understanding product specifications and user requirements
• Conducting concept and usability testing and gather feedback
• Defining the right interaction model and evaluate its success
• Developing wireframes and prototypes around customer/client needs • Identifying creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
• Communicating design ideas and prototypes to developers
• Working with developers to implement designs
• Keeping abreast of competitor products and industry trends
• Ensuring timely delivery of client’s products and service
Work experience & skills
• 3 years experience in relevant field
• Bachelor Degree in computer science, engineering or related field
• Proficient in Designing software e.g. UXPin, Balsamig, Photoshop etc.
Applications: Send your CV to; email@example.com
Deadline: 3rd November 2018.
Label: TREANDING JOBS