Assistant Manager ( Sales & Retail) - Tanzania
Job description: Samsung Electronics is currently looking for a suitably qualified and experienced IM Assistant Manager based in Tanzania.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
- The job holder will be responsible for achieving Samsung HHP (Mobile phones, Tablets, Smart Phone and accessories) sales targets by managing relationship with established Open Channel Accounts and developing new Open Channel Accounts.
- To achieve Internet & Mobile Sales Targets (Sell In) by managing relationship with the established Distributors, and Channels within an assigned territory whilst tracking actual sales versus the sales forecasts.
THE LIST OF ADVERTISED OPPORTUNITIES TODAY (553+ POSTS)
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience required for this Role
• A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business Administration/Sales/Marketing/Social Science from a reputable institution;
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in FMCG/Mobile Network Operator/HHP Vendor/Channel environment;
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in channel management as a supervisor/manager;
• Proven experience in developing sales promotions and initiatives;
• Knowledge/experience on working brand(s) and launching new product(s) will be an added advantage;
• Samsung HHP portfolio knowledge will be added advantage.
• Advanced Skills in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
• Extensive product knowledge of full HHP portfolio;
• Financial management knowledge – at least fundamental level;
• Must be able to make operational decisions;
• Ability to making positive recommendations on critical issues impacting business units and the business;
• Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with multiple levels within and outside the company;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Must be organized, able to prioritize tasks and take initiative at work;
• Flexible and adaptable to a dynamic business environment, where priorities change;
• Must be able to plan, organize and prioritize multiple assignments and projects;
• Be approachable and enthusiastic team player;
• Ability to work with minimal supervision;
• Must be discernibly honest and of consistent upright character;
• Must be innovative and proactive.
Competencies required for this Role
• Drive for Results- Manager of individuals
• Creative intelligence- Manager of individuals
• Navigating organizations- Manager of individuals
• Building Best teams- Manager of individuals
• Inspiring others- Manager of individuals