Published by Ajira Zetu tz on Sunday, October 21, 2018
Vacancy title: Branch Manager
Jobs at: EFTA
Deadline of this Job: 26th October, 2018
THE LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (254+ POSTS
A reputable. award-winning equipment finance company based in Tanzania with numerous branches across the country, dedicated to helping SMEs and tamers grow.
Responsible for driving investment performance in their location.
overseeing and guiding the local investment team. and ensuring the effective functioning of the local office. An excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and energetic self-starter to take over a dynamic and challenging role with a multicultural, rapidly growing company with ample opportunity for career development and progression.
Work with HQ to set realistic local investment volume and performance targets and an appropriate budget to deliver these targets.
– Recruit, train and mentor a local investment team including both
appraisal officers. monitoring officers, sales agents. office
administrators and office attendants, with the support of HQ
– Line-manage local investment team to deliver to investment volume and performance targets
– Oversee customer acquisition Manage investment appraisal and
– Manage non-performing loans
– instill a high quality of customer service and disciplined
investment management across the investment team
– Support in performance management, by providing input and feedback on formal and informal reviews of all staff, and taking part in discussions for their promotion and pay level changes.
i/ Experience: At least 5 years in a banking institution, with at least
2 years in a senior role (Branch Manager)
ii/ Education Level: Degree from a reputable university
iii/ Skills: Ms Office, communication, analytic
iv/ Knowledge of: Mathematics, Business Appraisal and SME Financing
Job application procedure
To Apply: Send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Branch Manager Vacancy” by 26th October 2018.
Label: TREANDING JOBS