POSITION: FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT
LOCATION: DAR ES SALAAM
Financial Accountant Job Duties:
• Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and
investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends
• Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
• Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying
financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
• Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
• Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
THE LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (642+ POSTS
• Forecast costs and revenues
• Manage tax payments
• Organize internal audits
• Prepare budgets (for the entire company and by department)
• Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
• Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investments
• Analyze financial trends
• Perform month-end and year-end close processes
• Proven work experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role
• At leas 3 years of experience in the related field.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
• In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
• Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
• Excellent math skills with an attention to detail
• Time-management abilities
• BSc degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
• Additional certification (e.g. CPA) is a plus.
POSITION: MARKETING AND SALES MANAGER.
LOCATION: DAR ES SALAAM.
Marketing and Sales Manager Job Duties:
1. A candidate who understands/with knowledge on how to Manage Printing business.
2. In charge of circulations and subscriptions.
3. Achieves marketing and sales objectives.
4. Meets marketing and sales financial objectives.
5. Improves product marketability and profitability by researching
6. Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
7. Leads development of company sales and marketing strategies
8. Establish and achieve sales budgets
9. Manages distribution channel development
10. Maintains relationships with significant partners including distributors, dealers and customers.
11. Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
12. Oversee day-to-day sales, monitoring and forecasting to better understand the market
13. Continually assess our marketing techniques and their efficacy in affecting sales
14. Stay up-to-date on current market trends
15. Work collaboratively with the sales team to assess current projections
Desired abilities and Qualifications:
1. Knowledge of and experience with marketing principles. Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a marketing field.
2. Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, Master’s degree preferred.
3. Ability to prioritize high-value tasks and focus under pressure
4. Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based marketing and social media
5. Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Technical Skills and Knowledge.
1. Ability to think strategically, convert ideas into vision and lead other in implementation
2. Coach or otherwise lead direct reports, teams and partners in executing sales and marketing plans
3. Demonstrated sales, marketing and negotiation skills
Location Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Experience 1-3 years
Type Full time
Category Sales – Marketing