1. Office Manager
Coordinates, schedules, facilitates and monitors printing and
- Reviews online printing requests
- Organizes and implements a production work schedule for processing requests
- Develops database and maintains job logs for assigned projects
- Provides direction and support during schedule interruptions to accommodate emergency requests
- Performs monthly safety inspections on equipment and record keeping
- Inspects and verifies completed projects meet quality standards
- Monitors all printing systems to ensure appropriate and safe procedures are followed as required by operational manuals
- Provides consultation and assistance to clients during project development regarding the printing production process including how to coordinate and facilitate the projects requirements in a timely manner
THE LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (615+ POSTS)
Minimum bachelor degree in Business Administration ,
Management , Human Resources
- At least Two years experience in Printing and Production
- Having Experience in managing a team in reputable organization
- Experience from printing and marketing industry is essential and added advantage
- Strong ability and skills of human resource management in heterogeneous workforce
- Organize and conduct production meetings with variety of clients
- Effectively communicate with clients and employees
- Fluent in both English and Swahili
2. Marketing Officer
- Coordinate and Perform marketing and sales for company products and ensure customer care and satisfaction
- Perform and execute marketing for all authorized pharmaceutical products, packages and promotions.
- Conduct sales promotions and ensure compliance with all marketing strategies for the company
- Explain company products and coach Customers on the use
- Ensure Obtain best Selling position in the account.
- Create New Opportunities and source new customers and clients
- Undertake visits and survey to customers and clients for new products analysis and obtain customer feedback
- Ensure Target Achievement of all Goals set.
- Plan, Organize, Co-ordinate and Execute Core Work of marketing, Selling, Merchandising, Delivery & Distribution
- Expand the market and source new market routes.
- Visit the Trade daily to understand Customer needs, market and industry trend
- Create opportunities to expand market areas
- Improve marketing strategies and ensure KPI are achieved
- Analyzing competitors and plan for overcoming marketing competition
- Diploma or degree in sales and Marketing, Business administration, pharmacy, medicine or related field
- Must have experience in sales and marketing pharmaceutical, hygiene products, FMCG for one year and above
- Having good marketing skills and strategies
- Computer knowledge with ability to use excel
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conduct and direct research into Sales and Marketing issues and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
4. Safety Officer/ Fireman
5. Maintenance Supervisor
7. Human Resource Manager
8. Sales Representatives ( Bodaboda Drivers)
MODE OF APPLICATION
To Apply any of all 8 jobs mentioned above follow the link below: