Segment Lead-Industry & infrastructure
Company Name: Adecco Company
Our client, in the Engineering sector is looking, for a Segment Lead - Industry & Infrastructure. Reporting to the Country Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identify and develop sales opportunities.
- Participate in Tendering process.
- Gather Market intelligence based on past tender results and customer feedback.
- Provide Technical assistance to the Customer & Consultants – Pre, during and after Tendering.
- Organise and participate in Technical discussion with customers.
- Give Installation, Testing and Commissioning advise / support to the customer.
- Life Cycle Management of the Company Installed Base within these countries.
- Attend to site Complaints.
- Advise Customers and Consultants on Spare Part Management and give solutions.
- To coordinate and discuss with various Regional and Global Technology Centers and Feeder Plants to get the best possible solution for the current and future requirements of the customer.
- Support in the development of after sales services, product support and product training to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Ensure execution of customer satisfaction surveys (NPS); analyze results and develop offering.
- Systematically plan and build relationships on multi levels with key customers to make us as a part of customers’ DNA.
- Develop and implement Team goals and strategies.
THE LIST OF ADVERTISED OPPORTUNITIES TODAY (551+ POSTS)
- B. E (Electrical) Degree from a reputed university.
- At least 8 -10 years relevant experience within the relevant segments on sales & service.
- Past experience of Business from Industry like Steel, cement etc… will be added advantage.
- Past experience of Business from Building / real-estate etc will be added advantage.
- Past experience on working with LV, MV, Motors, Drives & automation products needed.
- Working with Channel partners, Panel Builders, consultants will be an added advantage.
- Proven success of Sales & Service business in international business environment or Large country.
- Communication, cooperation & negotiation skills.
- Understanding of customer needs, experience in customer interface including site activities.
- Wide product and market knowledge.
- Social, networking and stress-tolerant, cultural sensitivity, flexibility, open to traveling etc...
- Knowledge of Salesforce, SAP or other ERP tools.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Human Resources