Operations Manager Jobs
The Operations Manager will be responsible for data entry, accounts payable, payroll, managing the organizations HR, helping and creating organizational and program budgets in collaboration with the GM and other misc. tasks.
Reporting to the GM and serving as a member of the Management Team along with the GM. This position's primary responsibility is ensuring organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for the organization's financial and operational functions.
Working with the management team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices.
NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES ADVERTISED TODAY (360+ POSTS)
• At least 3 years experience in Financial Management and/or sales and/or Biomedical Engineering
• Strong background and work experience in Finance
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• 3 plus years experience in bookkeeping
• Knowledge of government contract management and +Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
• Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
• Budget development and oversight experience
• A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
• Knowledge of tax and other compliance implications of non-profit status
• Excels at operating in an fast pace, community environment
• Excellent people manager, open to direction and +Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
• Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
• Ability to look at situations from several points of view
• Persuasive with details and facts
• Delegate responsibilities effectively
• Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning as well as meet sales targets
• Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, Logistics and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
• Meet Sales targets
• Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
• Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
• Manage the Sales and Service teams
• Management of agency budget in coordination with the General Manager.
• Invoicing to funding sources, including calculation of completed units of service.
• Payroll management, including tabulation of accrued employee benefits.
• Disbursement of checks for agency expenses.
• Organization of fiscal documents.
• Regular meetings with General Manager around fiscal planning.
Responsibilities by Function
• Direct annual budgeting and planning process for the organization's annual budget with GM
• Develop and manage annual budget
• Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization's financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals. Oversee short and long-term financial and managerial reporting.
• Managing day to day processing of accounts receivable and payable using QuickBooks, producing reports as requested.
• Reconciling monthly activity, generating year-end reports, and fulfilling tax related requirements.
• Assisting General Manager in creating annual organizational budget and monitoring cash flow.
• Managing grantor contracts and reimbursement requests.
• Maintaining Company’s archival and administrative files.
• Administering payroll and employee benefits and organizational insurance.
• Ensure that Accounting Department requests are resolved and communicated in a timely manner to internal and external parties.
• Develop long-range forecasts and maintain long-range financial plans.
• Build relationships with existing clients from supplier to Business Partner
• Maintain Service level with Clients that exceed their expectations
• Develop, maintain and monitor all fundraising and accounting systems and procedures capturing all pledges, billings and receipts and for the recording of all revenue transactions, recommend and implement improvements to systems.
• Manage functions.
• Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services through improvements to each function (HR, IT, Finance) as well as coordination and communication between functions.
• Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
• Providing consulting services on matters related to fundraising, tax and insurance questions, and business structure and growth.
• Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team
• Manages the Sales team and Service team and Logistics as well
• Prospect, qualify, close and manage product sales to deliver value.
• Develop and maintain a current account plan for each major client detailing their business and objectives and their key relationships, our current business with the client, and our plans to grow the business within the account.
• Build and manage a business pipeline and prospect list to exceed set goals for revenue and contribution margin.
• Respond to tenders and RFQs, Order processing
• Understand the applicable technology solution set in order to help lead a successful implementation.
• Helps develop implementation standards and ensure they are followed.
• Manages relationships with clients during the project implementation process.
• Negotiate profitable contracts for Computech by proposing rates within target profit range.
• Works with the customer to proactively identify and resolve potential issues
• Attends customer site frequently as appropriate
• Provides monthly and quarterly reports to proactively inform customer of overall account status, including ongoing service activities, recommendations for further risk mitigation, updates on incident solution and progress of upgrades and enhancements
• Leads preparation for customer quarterly business review
• Interacts regularly with the operations team at the customer site
Required education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 3 years
Required skills: Budgeting, financial planning; Payroll; Operative management; Sales performance tracking and reporting; Financial reporting; Sales strategy; Accounting IT-systems (use of); Team leadership
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)