Finance Business Partner (Job Number: 18000EO7)
Location : Dar es Salaam Tanzania,
Job Field : Finance
Posting Date : Oct-03-2018
End Date : Oct-17-2018
Job Type : Regular
Shift : Day Job
Job Schedule : Full-time
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
Finance Business Partner reports to the Finance Director and will be
required to proactively challenge and drive the business agenda, by
providing financial support, guidance, and insights to Unilever Tanzania
business unit. In addition, the FBP will ensure that financial
considerations are the key criteria in all business decisions.
NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES ADVERTISED TODAY (401+ POSTS)
· Provide decision support, analysis and advise to the Customer
Development Leadership Team to ensure customer/channel profitability and
effective management of trade marketing investment.
· Co-lead and facilitate Channel/Distributor segmentation exercises.
· Drive the promotional effectiveness agenda in Distributor Trade (DT)
and actively participate in promotion pre and post evaluation.
· Provide finance expertise in various DT initiative and assist DT
practitioners in matters relating to Finance, which include (but not
limited to) inventory and debtor management, taxation, investment
· Support Tanzania team in decision making through regular reporting of business performance and adhoc financial simulations.
· Daily Operations and Month End closing as they relate to CD and Media
· Maintains the integrity of information under their stewardship
· Provide business partner support to several r Directors and their
teams. Delivering strong financial analysis to allow good decision
making and managing trade terms structures of these customers in order
to deliver maximum benefit for the business.
· Drive OPSO (Promotional Evaluation) Process at key customers in order
to improve Promotional effectiveness and average Return on Investment.
· Graduate of Accounting
· Certified Public Accountant
· 4-6 years’ category/customer management accounting experience (as Assistant Manager)
· Exposure in customer management is a plus factor, knowledge of taxation is an advantage, project management
· Business performance reporting and management, excellent communication & presentation skills
· Analytical skills