Published by Ajira Zetu tz on Tuesday, October 16, 2018
Credit and Compliance Supervisor
Type: Full Time
Category: Risk & Compliance
Other Categories: Energy & Utilities ,
Job Level: Supervisory
Roles and Responsibilities
Call Centre Management.
• Create the monthly roster to assign representatives to tasks within the Call Centre.
• Monitor the timeous and efficient provision of KYC to customers and follow up to ensure customers are compliant.
• Track the timeous resolution of escalated enquiries.
• Monitor Call Centre team compliance to company procedures and policies.
• Identify and coordinate the provision of training and coaching interventions to maximize customer service.
• Monitor customer satisfaction score and make recommendations on interventions to improve ratings.
• Attend to matters of a technical nature and liaise with the IT Department to resolve system performance.
• Participate in weekly and monthly Call Centre team meetings to monitor services provided and sales targets, and identify and resolve operational problems.
• Identify and assess risks to the business in consultation with the Call Centre Manager to formulate risk mitigating strategies for servicing management.
• Keep abreast of best practice for Call Centre Management, customer servicing and compliance.
THE LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (129+ POSTS
Analysis and Reporting.
• Monitor the closing of the KYC process as per set targets, and devise interventions for KYC which are lagging.
• Update all the Call Centre dashboard reports on time, alert the Call Centre of any alarming spikes.
• Identify critical patterns and trends and recommend appropriate actions in consultation with the Call Centre Manager.
• Conduct root cause analysis and find creative ways to solve top call issues on compliance.
• Input into the analysis to mine data to understand customer behaviors, geographical differences, etc. to improve on service offerings.
• Produce reports on Call Centre operations and / or analysis, based on the management requirements.
• Communicate departmental reports to Call Centre credit and compliance staff.
• Input into the preparation of the budget for the Call Centre based on operational requirements.
• Assist the Call Centre Manager to monitor the operating budget to ensure expenditure is aligned to budget allocations.
• Address budget variances with the Call Centre Manager to clarify over or under-spend.
• Authorise expenses as per delegation of authority.
• Participate in the recruitment of subordinates in collaboration with management and the Human Resources Department.
• Manage the performance of direct reports, ensuring agreement of annual goals, measuring performance against agreed goals and dealing with areas of non-performance.
• Manage the development of staff and identify training interventions in support of career development.
• Input into the development of succession plans for the department in consultation with management.
• Coach and mentor team members to foster personal growth and teamwork.
• Approve leave, leave, subsistence and travel expenses as per delegation of authority.
• Provide updates to the Human Resource Department on any location changes of team members.
• File documentation to ensure availability and ease of retrieval at all times.
• Participate in weekly and monthly service team meetings.
• Communicate daily with the Call Centre Manager to provide the necessary updates on day-to-day operations.
• Develop and maintain relationships with Call Centre team members to ensure business continuity and smooth running of operations.
• Support the collaboration across functions to understand and resolve problems on the ground.
• Engages customers via multiple channels to obtain feedback on how needs are being met.
• Relevant Bachelor’s Degree in Risk and Compliance.
• 3 years’ call centre experience, of which 1 year is in a supervisory capacity.
• 4 years’ call centre experience, of which 2 years is in a supervisory capacity.
Managerial and Technical Competencies:
• Knowledge of Call Centre operations and systems.
• Understanding of the local business environment.
• Knowledge of the relevant legislation pertaining to the country.
• Knowledge of basic financial principles.
• Supervisory skills.
• Analytical skills.
• Communication skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Planning & organizing skills.
• Time management skills.
• Customer focused.
• Results driven.
• Team player.
• Work under pressure.
Head of Manned Security
Type: Full Time
Category: Security, Safety & Defense
Other Categories: Logistics & Operations ,
Job Level: Senior Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
Main Purpose of Position
Reporting to the General Manager, the Head of Manned Security coordinates the provision of contractual and ad hoc security services to customers, in compliance with legislation, organisational policies and procedures, to ensure achievement of budgeted financial targets. The incumbent is also responsible for monitoring the quality standards of manned security services, ensuring adherence to regional standards.
Key Performance Areas
• Effective management of the division’s financial performance
• Manage relationship between actual results, budgets and forecasts
• Initiate cost saving model and controls
• Gross Margin Management
• Ensure Labour Efficiency according to standards
• Ensure Overheads control according to standards
• Achieve Contract profitability according to targets
• Prevent claims through regular customer risk assessments
• Achieve existing Revenue Growth
• Manage escalation to completion
Read Also: NEW TANZANIAN JOBS OPPORUNITIES (200+ POSTS)
Effective management of the division’s people performance
• Proper allocation of employees to positions to fulfil contract requirements
• Analyse and address employee turnover
• Ensure appropriate level employee training and development
• Maintain excellent employee motivation, performance management and engagement
• Ensure employees adhere to standards and address accordingly in line with org policies and procedures
Client retention and maintaining customer service levels
• Ensuring that all required formal customer meeting are scheduled, attended and documented
• Ensure quality service delivery in line with the ‘Org’s Way’
New business development
• Identifying new business opportunities in the region’s sphere of operations, as well as in terms of growth of business with existing customers, driven by the promotion of integrated security
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the competitor environment faced by the
• Involvement in community and business forums and general public profile
• Successful completion of higher schooling qualification
• Driver’s License
• Two to five years’ work experience in Africa, particularly East Africa
• Five years’ experience in security management (either armed forces, police services or similar) with exposure to manned security services
• Leading people
• Delivering performance
• Managing professionally
• Collaborating and Co-operating
• Driving change
• Written communication skills
• Verbal communication
• Swahili Speaking
• Computer proficiency
Label: TREANDING JOBS