Indoor Sales Associate (2 POSTS).
Deadline: 10 Nov 2018.
Date posted: 29 Oct 2018.
Location: Dar es Salaam.
On behalf of our esteemed client, we are looking for people who care about the quality products and services they represent, their customers, and their co-workers. We are seeking sales girls who are self-motivated, energized, customer service and sales focused. In this pivotal, critical customer touch retail sales position, you will be selling construction/building products to customers.
• Greeting guests upon arriving in our retail showroom and learning their motivation for their visit, really getting to know them and developing long-term relationships
• Presenting and discussing various home furnishings product options based upon your discovery of the prospective clients lifestyle, needs and goals
• Marketing new sales and special events
• Increasing personal knowledge of products, sales techniques, and promotions through continuous professional training and development.
• Maintaining and develop good relationship with customers through personal contact or email or via telephone
• Preparing and completing action plans and its implementations to meet sales target
THE LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (64+ POSTS
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Degree/Diploma in Marketing/Business Administration or any related field
• Prefer candidates with 2+ years of sales or customer service experience in construction/building materials
• Must be Fluent in English
• Must be very presentable
• Experience in (high customer expectation) work
• Team oriented
• Coachable and self directed learner who is always willing to learn
• High energy (people person), relentless in pleasing the customer
• Professional, driven, positive, resilient, and achievement-focused
• Detailed, strong follow up and follow through, excellent time-management
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; a great listener
• Basic computer knowledge is required plus Email
Spare Parts Administrator
Date posted: 29 Oct 2018.
On behalf of our esteemed client, we are looking for well experienced, skilled, qualified and knowledgeable Spare Parts Administrator responsible for inventory control, executing store administrative tasks, and organizing day to day functions.
• Manage the parts inventory for the branch
• Manage all the purchasing
• Receives, stores, and issues spare and replacement parts, equipment, and expendable items used in repair or maintenance
• Handle warranty part ordering/returns
• Sell parts to customers
• Process and manage receipts, payables, and invoices from suppliers
• Manage vendor performance for timely repairs and invoicing
• Answer telephone dealing directly with customers and vendors
• Inform/Schedule preventative maintenance service with customers
• Accurately input work requests into ServiceNet
• Assist with building/facility maintenance
• Bachelor’s Degree prefered
• Minimum 3 years machinery parts history
• Preferably from Heavy Machinery/Agricultural parts background
• Proficiency in using a computer including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required
• Ability to work independently, developing people skills, organizational skills, good written and oral communication skills required
• Willingness to travel as necessary