Good Neighbours Tanzania
Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian development NGO founded in Korea in 1991. It was granted General Consultative Status from the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). The aim is to make the world a place without hunger, where people live together in harmony. In Tanzania it was officially established on 2005 and our efforts work towards creating environment where children’s rights are protected and sustainable development of communities through empowerment, leadership and ownership.
Good Neighbors Tanzania is looking for individuals to join our highly motivated team in the following roles;
Title: –ICT Teacher (Temporary Training Facilitator)
Reporting Line: Principal, Support Officer
Location: Maloregwa Village, Kibondo District, Kigoma Region
Contract Duration: November-December, 2018 (Contract could be extended subject to funding.)
- Teach basic computer literacy class to students aged 18-40.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, following curriculum guidelines and communicate those objectives to students.
- Instruct and monitor students in the use and care of equipment and materials, in order to prevent damage.
- Plan and conduct learning facilitation on ICT for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by administrative regulations.
- Required to follow all regulations and procedures set by Good Neighbors Tanzania.
THE LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (225+ POSTS
Qualification, experiences and competencies
- Degree / Diploma in ICT or computer science
- At least 1 year of teaching basic computer / ICT class to youths
- Excellent computer skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc.)
- Experience in the refugee context or community engagement is an asset
- All applications should be sent with enclosed cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae containing complete names and addresses (postal, email, phone), together with names and contact details of three referees to: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (One of the three referees should be recent-previous employer.)
- Deadline for application is not later than 04th November, 2018.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted through their active mobile numbers and emails.