Business Development Officer
Magnet youth sports org is one of leading youth program in Tanzania.
- Graduate from any recognized University.
- Specialization in sports coaching and or sports management is an added advantage.
- A candidate must have been an active player of any sports in the past not necessarily in high ranking
- Should be not more than 35 years of age.
THE LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (633+ POSTS)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sports, FMCG and or Service industry.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Report writing
- Fluency in English an additional foreign language can be an added advantage.
- Should be a change agent with proven performance track.
- Future Oriented and with believe on impact of sports in health of mind and body.
- Ready to work in a multicultural environment
- Team player
- To transform the current local youth football practice to modern practice .
- Engage into seeking new market
- Maintain clients and ensure steady growth of the business.
- Be a link between technical team and management team.
- Engage into building of MYSO Strategic plan.
- Lead a team of administration while working hand in hand with technical team.
- Assist technical director to ensure technical team submit,execute and issue reports in their training program.
- Any other responsibilities as directed by the Chairman.
The application should reach us not later than 24th Oct 18.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Please include your salary expectation while sending your CV. J2