Analyst Programmer-Mobile - 000000233227
What you will be doing…
•Design, develop, and implement iOS applications as well as continuous production of new versions of the applications
•Gather requirements around functionality and translating those requirements into simple but effective mobile solutions
•Design mobile user interfaces, and enhance mobile user experience
•Work with cross-functional teams to shape new features
•Test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
•Troubleshoot issues and bugs to improve application performance
How you will be doing this:
•You will be part of an agile team, in which you will explore, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
•You get to work in a flex open space, with a scrum master to help guide the process and a product owner to represent the business’ needs.
•You will be assigned to one of the projects working closely with teams in Germany, Spain, UK, Romania, Hungry, or Australia
•You will have the opportunity to travel to clients’ sites
NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES ADVERTISED TODAY (314+ POSTS)
What we expect from you…
- You are Proficient in UIKit, with a comprehensive understanding of macOS UI architecture
- You have a deep understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- You are experienced with third-party libraries and APIs
- You have a good knowledge of interface builder, core animation, and Object Oriented Concepts
- You are passionate about development
•Working with latest technologies. We will give you something to brag about outside!
•Agile ways of working
•A company culture that balances between being a well-established global corporate and a dynamic start up
•Various channels to learn from; cool Tech Talks, rich online trainings, LinkedIn learnings and more
•Working opportunity with global teams. Yes! You might as well travel to meet them.
•A space for you to innovate; yearly innovation Hackathon
•Exciting job perks, such as and not limited to, In-house GYM, transportation, and more
Job Type : Full-time
Employment Type : Fixed Term Contract
Closing Date : 01-Feb-19, 12:59:00 AM
Business Analyst IT - VDITB22
• Facilitate acquisition of business requirements
• Translation of business requirements into technical actionable items
• Ensure that the needed quality is delivered
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Requirement acquisition and Translation
- Collecting and documenting business requirements and translate them into Technical specifications.
- Engaging business users and process owners to come up with a solution as per the business requirements
- Documenting the user requirements document and ensure signoff with all stakeholders before sending it to the supplier.
- Ensuring the supplier understands all the requirements and our prerequisites if any
- Suppliers’ evaluation
- Performing technical evaluation to ensure that all solutions proposals from the solutions providers matches our requirements
- Analysing the solution design and architecture to ensure it is cost efficient.
- Analysing all risks associated with choosing each supplier
- Ensuring that suppliers fully comply with all our security baseline standards.
- Business Process Modelling
- Documenting and maintaining the Vodacom product catalogue
- Budget Administration
- Facilitating Budget approvals for PO issuance of projects
- Logging budget transfers
- Reporting Analysing and preparing IT and Billing group monthly availability reports. The reports consist of Systems availability reports, Services availability reports, M-Pesa bench mark report, Customer experience reports and Supplier’s performance reports.
- Demand Management Analyst
- Be the SPOC for Demand Management for IT.
- Manage the day to day operations of demand consisting of being present in all meetings
- Update and maintain the demand management tracker
- Update and maintain the resource management tracker
- Prepare the demand management reports as and when required
- Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Able to adapt to Agile
- Able to challenge the status quo
- Degree in Computing or Telecommunication field.
- At least 2-4 years’ experience in Computing/ or Telecommunication field
- ITIL Certification would be advantageous.
- Systems Analysis, Design, development and implementation & Business Communication
- Project Management knowledge would be advantageous
- Programming knowledge
- Database Development & Administration
- Financial administration knowledge would be advantageous
Employment Type : Permanent
Closing Date : 10-Oct-18, 11:59:00 PM
Senior Legal Specialist Jobs
Role purpose:Senior Legal Specialist responsible to manage and provide corporate legal services as in-house counsel in the Legal team and endeavor to provide an effective link between the team and internal and external stakeholders in all legal matters.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Working in collaboration with all levels of management to guarantee the availability of valid and appropriate contracts for all areas of business.
- Managing aspect of control of contracts and other legal documents in the Division in line with company delegation of authority
- Timely provision of legal advice and support to management pertaining to various business issues as and when needed.
- Overseeing the execution of contracts in line with legal and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Representing the company in courts and other dispute resolution for a
- Managing all disputes and litigation involving suppliers and ensure the availability of records and relevant reports.
- Ensuring legal policies and procedure are in place and updated to conform with company legal requirement.
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience
- Very good knowledge of legal concepts, techniques, and principles
- High level of computer literacy exceptionally conversant with Word
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer oriented approach
- strong communication skills, fluency in English and Kiswahili and the ability to interact with other team members
- Outstanding ability to apply knowledge of Law and advise Management accordingly.
- At least three years’ experience in the telecommunication industry or any FMCG or busy corporate legal service-providing law firm
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- A holder of Bachelor of Laws from a recognized university,
- A Registered Advocate of the High Court of Tanzania and Courts subordinate thereto for not less than 5 years’ experience.