Group HSSEQ Co-ordinator
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania,
Department: Health & Safety
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- To oversee all HSSEQ activities and programs
- To promote continual improvement, humility and safety across the Group.
- Actively support and maintain the Alistair Logistics Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality standards.
- Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support HSSEQ .
- Manage HSSEQ Programs, Policies and Procedures and maintain relevant logs and documentation.
- Assist in the evaluation of compliance of applicable laws and regulations i.e OSHA.
- Perform HSSEQ Inspections and prepare applicable HSSEQ reports as necessary.
- Provide assistance and advice on HSSEQ issues to make recommendations to the company.
- Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis.
- Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
- Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSSEQ training.
- Ability to evaluate PPE and ensure proper use and maintenance of PPE.
- Oversee all waste management and implementation of site specific waste management plans
- Develop site specific emergency response plans and perform training / table tops in those plans
- Ensure all tasks are risk assessed and Job risk assessments produced
- Review all documentation as per the yearly review schedules
- Promote OHS through educational programs such as malaria safe etc and as dictated by the improvement plan
- Perform other work related tasks as required as assigned
THE LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (231+ POSTS
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- NEBOSH certified.
- Integrated Management system experience.
- Internal auditor / lead auditor qualification.
- International exposure.
- Commercially astute.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivation, leadership and innovation.