Published by Ajira Zetu tz on Monday, October 29, 2018
Deputy Managing Director, Operations and Customer Services- Internal Candidates Only
CRDB Bank Plc is an African Bank and a leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with current presence in Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa. The Bank was established in 1996 and was listed on the Dar Es Salaam Stock Exchange (DSE) in June 2009. Over the years, CRDB Bank has grown to become the most innovative and preferred financial services partner in the region.
On behalf of the CRDB Bank, we are seeking to recruit a highly competent, self-motivated and professional individual to fill the position of Deputy Managing Director – Operations and Customer Services. The potential candidate should be able to quickly integrate into the existing leadership team.
THE LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (51+ POSTS
Location: Dar es salaam
Overall Job Purpose:
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Deputy Managing Director – Operations and Customer Services will be responsible to provide leadership and steer the development and expansion of the Bank’s core operations to ensure effective and efficient operational policies and procedures are in place and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
Key Duties and responsibilities
1. Organize, control and direct the functions of five departments namely; Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Alternative Banking Channels, Treasury, Marketing and Customer Service to ensure superior service offerings to all bank customers, efficient utilization of the Bank’s resources, through implementation of robust risk management processes and strict adherence to the Bank’s operational policies and procedures.
2. Appraise the Bank’s performance on a continuous basis to ensure all activities of the core banking
departments are profitable
3. Develop and enhance the existing operational systems and establish new ones in order to facilitate effective costing, monitoring and evaluation of the Bank’s products’ performance.
4. Contribute to the development and marketing of all the products of the Bank and develop mechanisms that ensure customer service is improved on a continuous basis.
5. Ensure growth in the customer base through effective marketing and customer oriented activities.
6. Develop strong, effective and profitable client relationships and networks that can be leveraged to result in revenue growth, product development and customer satisfaction.
7. Lead the development and documentation of work plans for the five departments and ensure timely
implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the plans.
8. Participate and contribute to the development of the Bank’s corporate strategy and management committee meetings including Board of Directors meeting.
9. Coach, mentor and develop the department heads to ensure a performance driven and results oriented culture within the business units
Key Qualifications and experience
The successful candidate must have at least 11 years’ experience, five of which must be at senior
management level with key experience in core banking functions and management of multiple stakeholders.
S/he should have a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Economics any other
equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized university.
1. The candidate must have thorough knowledge and experience in corporate and/or retail banking
2. They should demonstrate excellent understanding and experience of banking processes, products and services
3. The suitable candidate must have sales management skills
4. They must demonstrate good customer service management skills
© 2018 PricewaterhouseCoopers Limited. All rights reserved. In this document, “PwC” refers to PricewaterhouseCoopers Limited which is a member firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited, each member firm of which is a separate legal entity.
5. The candidate should possess risk management and corporate governance skills
1. The incumbent must demonstrate strategic leadership and thinking
2. They must demonstrate good system thinking
3. They must have awareness of the external environment
4. The suitable candidate must demonstrate entrepreneurial thinking
5. The candidate should be in a position to initiate change to his/her team and to the organization at large
Interested candidates are advised to visit our website for a more detailed job description for the role, and apply online through the link at the end of this advert.
Send your application to reach us by Friday, 2 November, 2018.
In addition please attach a curriculum vitae that contains details of your qualifications, experience and positions held relevant to this role. Include your day and evening telephone numbers, email address, and the names and address of three professional referees.
Canvassing in any form is not allowed and will lead to disqualification.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
Label: TREANDING JOBS