Published by Ajira Zetu tz on Thursday, October 25, 2018
Job Title: Child Sponsorship Program Assistant
About Feed the Children Tanzania
Feed the Children is one of the world’s leading anti-hunger organizations and brings together caring individuals to create a world where no child goes to bed hungry. Together, we help kids be kids by providing healthy food, safe water, education, and job training so that kids and their families in all areas where we work become independent.
THE LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (265+ POSTS
Key responsibilities will include:
• Collecting children’s data on the field and filling in children profiles
• Conducting field visits for case assessments and distribution of sponsorship items.
• Interview children and their guardians for the purpose of preparing change stories.
• Preparation of reports on child sponsorship activities.
• Mobilization of community members for children recruitment sponsorship.
• Creating and updating sponsored children’s data base.
• Through accurate letters/artworks assist children communicate with their sponsors
• Monitoring and timely communicate change in status of children in program.
• Shooting, naming and storing children photos and project milestones.
• Collecting children stories/articles for child sponsorship.
• Conducting quality control on the sponsorship documents.
• Processing of Children updates and sponsor/ child communication.
• Following up on children in the sponsorship and ensure they are retained in the program.
• Taking pictures on the field for child updates and new enrollments.
• Success story writing
• Data collection based on four thematic pillars
• Conduct baseline survey about FEED programs
• Plus, any other duties assigned by FEED management.
• Degree in Community Development or social work.
• Basic experience in the running of donor-funded projects
• Up to three years’ experience in child-sponsorship projects.
• Excellent skills in database and spreadsheet software
• Excellent report writing skills & basic desktop publishing skills
• Mature and sociable personality with a passion for serving children in need
• Well versed with NGO networks for child sponsorship issues
• Self-motivated individual who works with minimum or no supervision
• Willingness to travel to child sponsorship sites
• Good analytical and problem –solving skills
• Excellent spoken and written English and Kiswahili
• Committed to the ethos and mission of FEED.
Feed the Children is an equal opportunity employer committed to Child protection policies.
If you are interested and meet the requirements mentioned above please send your CV (including three references) and a cover letter to email@example.com by 26th October 2018.
Please note that only complete applications will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Label: TREANDING JOBS