Quality Control Associate Jobs
OverviewGreenlight Planet is a social, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 30 million people in more than 60 countries.
THE LIST OF ADVERTISED OPPORTUNITIES TODAY (478+ POSTS)
From the company’s wide range of trusted Sun King™ solar lamps and home energy systems, to its innovative distribution partnerships, to its EasyBuy™ pay-as-you-go consumer financing model, Greenlight Planet continuously strives to meet the evolving needs of the off-grid market.
Greenlight stays in touch with underserved consumers’ needs in part by operating its own direct-to-consumer sales network, including thousands of trusted sales agents in local communities. But to reach most consumers, Greenlight partners with hundreds of of last-mile distribution companies, ranging from small retail wholesalers, to the world’s largest micro-finance institutions, mobile network operators, and energy companies.
Today, with over 900 full-time employees in 11 countries, we remain continuously impressed at how each new team member contributes unique and innovative solutions to the global off-grid challenge, from new product designs, to better training strategies, to more efficient logistical and after-sales service systems. We listen closely to each other to improve our products, our service, and ultimately, the lives of underserved consumers.
Reporting to: Credit Process Manager
Job Location: Arusha, Tanzania
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Identify and classify potential default risk through data collection and interaction with clients.
- Assess adherence to collection processes and procedures
- Produce objective assessments of loan portfolio quality based on the research/question/ assignment given from time to time
- Achieve independence of the collection process/default reviews.
- Preparation of field reports/collation of data/ documentation and reports
- Red flag identification and timely reporting of the same
- Investigate fraud cases and give recommendations of the same (which includes data collections and interviewing claimants).
- Carry out snap checks on processes and provide findings and recommendation of the same.
- Providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization.
- Any other task allocated by the credit process manager.
- Data Collection
- Strong Analytical skill
- Fraud detection
- Attention to detail
- Advanced excel skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Planning and Organisation skills
- University Degree with at least 2 years of experience preferably in the Audit/Risk/Credit/Analytics department.