Job Title: Head of Marketing - Mobisol Tanzania Limited
WHAT THIS JOB IS ABOUT
Establishing and implementing marketing strategies, develop excellent above and below the line marketing campaigns, identify potential products that will cater for both rural and urban markets and provide vision for the company’s marketing and product development activities. Coordinating and implementing marketing and events activities of Mobisol’s products and services in line with the strategic objectives of the company.
Provide strategic communication services in terms of media this includes social media in order to support the products and services of Mobisol to ensure income growth also ensure consistent implementation of Mobisol’s product awareness in the market.
THE LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (145+ POSTS
THE LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (145+ POSTS
- In close cooperation with the commercial team and other stakeholders – lead the strategy development and design of high impact marketing activities in Tanzania.
- Ensure daily execution according to developed guidelines and policies. This includes setting up strong go-to-market approaches and ensuring consistency in the execution of above and below the line marketing activities according to brand guidelines on a daily basis.
- Implement the marketing side of go-to-market strategy for new products, adapting plans from Mobisol’s global head office.
- Develop new and innovative ways to market Mobisol products to the target customer in rural and urban areas.
- Represent Mobisol towards stakeholders and set up synergetic marketing partnerships.
- Prepare annual marketing plan and budget. (Defining customer experience, annual operating plan & product lifecycle).
- Develop annual sales and marketing campaign including digital marketing campaigns and coordinate market surveys with the research companies to access market data for management decision making.
- Forecasting and identifying customer needs through marketing programs and ensure all marketing activities are in compliant with applicable laws.
- Ensures the graphics that are designed communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate our existing and prospect customer’s also proper overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports are done in a professional manner.
- Evaluate direct reports’ performance against KPIs, developing and implementing plans for improvement, discussing achievements, strengths, weaknesses, and training plan; focusing also on the personal development of the team.
- Subordinates effectiveness:
- Ensure staff understands the context of their roles in relation to Mobisol’s strategy
- Ensure proper/acceptable behavior are exhibited by staff in your department when performing their duties
- Ensure performance consequences are taken by the line managers in your department i.e. recognize best performers and manager poor performers from time to time through both, formal and informal feedback.
- Assess and monitor the training and development needs of the staff in the department.
- Ensure staff have the resources they require to perform their work
- Degree holder in Business Administration/ /Marketing or its equivalent.
- 8 years working experience in Marketing at the senior role with a proven record of accomplishment and successful marketing campaigns and projects.
- Business acumen and strong commercial awareness.
- Strong knowledge of marketing evaluation tools.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to establish business cases including conducting the quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Hands-on and can-do attitude.
- Strong leadership, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast growing dynamic environment to effectively build relationships and partnerships.
- Passion for Mobisol´s vision to Plug in the World.
- Graphic designing abilities is an added advantage
The position with a direct reporting to the Managing Director will open up new insights and understanding to the Renewable Energy Markets in a fast growing International Company. With opportunities to grow both professional and personally in a Multi-cultural organization with a motivated Team and experts..
Mobisol Group is a leading global player in decentralised solar electrification. Driven by market demand for off-grid solutions beyond lighting, Mobisol designs, distributes and services large solar systems, seamlessly integrated with proprietary pay-as-you-go (PAYG) software. By combining the latest high-tech solar hardware with mobile payment technologies, the Berlin based company ensures affordability through flexible payment plans. Mobisol enables rural families and businesses to power a wide range of compatible appliances, such as televisions and stereos, thereby improving people's standard of living and enabling incremental income from new solar-powered businesses. With over 750 employees, Mobisol runs its own operations in Tanzania, Kenya and Rwanda, while providing hardware and software solutions through a growing network of B2B partnerships in another nine countries worldwide.
How to apply
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please upload your application (motivation letter, CV,certificates, salary expectation) with the button below. As an equal opportunity employer, Mobisol offers all of its employees and applicants full equal opportunity irrespective race, ethnic origin, sexual identity and disability, religion or beliefs.
Mobisol does not charge for recruitment and will not be held responsible for any payments made for recruitment.
Please note: This is a fixed term contract- 2 year
Loan Field Officer, Njombe
ABOUT US: Mobisol Group is a leading global player in decentralised solar electrification. Driven by market demand for off-grid solutions beyond lighting, Mobisol designs, distributes and services large solar systems, seamlessly integrated with proprietary pay-as-you-go (PAYG) software. By combining the latest high-tech solar hardware with mobile payment technologies, the Berlin based company ensures affordability through flexible payment plans. Mobisol enables rural families and businesses to power a wide range of compatible appliances, such as televisions and stereos, thereby improving people’s standard of living and enabling incremental income from new solar-powered businesses. With over 750 employees, Mobisol runs its own operations in Tanzania, Kenya and Rwanda, while providing hardware and software solutions through a growing network of B2B partnerships in another nine countries worldwide.
WHAT THIS JOB IS ABOUT:
- Responsible for the customer work-out and management of the assigned portfolio, gathering of benchmark data for assessment purposes and analysis of causes for portfolio deterioration
- Managing assigned portfolio by following five work-out categories that should be applied to customers in late repayment:
- Call to customers clarifying contractual liabilities
- Call to customers clarifying repossession options
- Field visits, analysis of payment sources, 1st ultimatum
- Field visits adjusted analysis, last ultimatum
- Supporting the analysis of causes for portfolio deterioration
- Providing regular portfolio, compliance and routing report to the Supervising Loan Field Officer
- Ensure remedial action is taken when required to keep performance in line with business objectives
- Diploma or Degree in Micro finance, Economics, Commerce or business related studies
- At least one year working experience in the field
- Experience in customer service/loan administering will be an added advantage
- Basic knowledge on how to use Microsoft Office Excel
The lightning experience and plugin the world is a very exciting task. As a Loan field Officer you will be able to see the execution of households having lights. With a very motivated team and professionals you will be able to grow in your career and also personally.
HOW TO APPLY
If yoru are interested in this position, please apply by clicking teh below button. Make sure you have attached:
- Motivational Letter