Jobs in Dar es salaam for Katika Usalama Tunategemeana and Pamoja! Strengthening Community Resilience Projects
Consultancy: Combined Final Evaluation – Tanzania
Africa – East – Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Search seeks services of an external consultant to conduct a final evaluation for the following two projects:
1. Katika Usalama Tunategemeana: A Community-Owned Approach to Promoting Moderate Voices in Tanga and
2. Pamoja! Strengthening Community Resilience . The two projects are funded by the U.S. Department of State and are both based on Community Peace building programming.
For more information on the projects you can write to the contacts provided at the end of the ToR.
Goals and objectives of Study
The goal of this evaluation is to determine overall project performance in terms of relevance, effectiveness, efficiency, sustainability, impact, and lessons learned. The evaluation should also establish what outcomes were achieved and the extent they can be attributed to the activities undertaken by Search in Tanzania.
THE LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (164+ POSTS
Please click here for the full terms of reference.
Requirements of consultant(s)
The following skills and experience are expected by Search for our evaluator/evaluation team for this project:
1. Proficiency in English and Kiswahili (written and spoken);
2. More than five years of experience in project evaluation, including collecting data in interviews, surveys and focus groups;
3. Master’s degree in a relevant field, included peacebuilding, conflict transformation and/or VE;
4. Experience in conflict analysis and working on violent-extremism related themes;
5. Experience working with international NGOs;
6. Experience conducting quantitative surveys and analysis;
7. Evaluation methods and data collection skills;
8. Familiarity, contextual knowledge of and experience working in East Africa, experience in Tanzania contextual challenges is a comparative advantage.
To apply, interested candidates (individuals or teams) are requested to submit the following two documents:
• Curriculum vitae;
• A technical proposal proposing a methodology for the baseline together with a
• Financial proposal for the completion of the aforementioned deliverables and a short cover letter.
Note: Only two documents can be submitted, so the technical and financial proposals must be combined, along with the short cover letter. Incomplete applications cannot be processed.
Applications must be submitted to the link at the end of this advert by October 24th.
For any related questions, kindly write to: email@example.com, with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Only applicants invited for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Please see our website www.sfcg.org for full details of our work.