Regional Senior IT Auditor - East Africa Region
*Preferred location: Tanzania. Other locations to be determined by home country of successful candidate within East Africa where WVI is registered to operate.
PURPOSE OF POSITION: This position will provide leadership in the review and advisory on all key information systems and infrastructure within the region either independently or jointly with other teams. The person in this position is responsible for leading, conducting and advising on all information systems audit work within the region including audits of computer applications, information security and technological solutions at the region and within national offices. The person in this position will also champion Information Technology (IT) use within the regional internal audit team through capacity building in line with Global Internal Audit (GIA) strategic direction.
THE LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (213+ POSTS
The position is expected to operate with considerable independence within the scope of their assignments. This role interacts regularly with IT and non-IT personnel and management at the national office and regional level, necessitating a wide degree of creativity and latitude, in addition to well-developed interpersonal and leadership skills.Nafasi za ajira World Vision Tanzania
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, information technology, management information systems, information security, accounting, or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in information technology (IT) or information systems audit and advisory.
- Technical professional certification required (CISA, CISSP, CISM or CRISC). CPA (Certified Public Accountant) or CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) or CA (Chartered Accountant) a plus. Knowledge of COBIT and best IT industry practices.
- Extensive engagement experience with management at middle and senior level.
- The ability to design and execute data analytics tests to support business process audits.
- Exposure to various audit management and /or accounting systems.
- Notable level familiarity with various IT platforms, operating systems and information security.
- Experience in terms of assisting with the development and/or improvement of IT audit methodologies. Ability to plan, perform, document and report on audits.
- Experience in dealing with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of French.
- CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
Computer skills (office applications, accounting systems and IT audit tools like Nessus, Solar winds, etc. is a plus).
Excellent communication skills - written, oral and presentation - in fluent English.
Outstanding quantitative, analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
Strong project management skills.
Demonstrated ability to successfully communicate with people at all levels of the organization. Good time management and proven interpersonal skills.
Demonstrated ability to execute and deliver under challenging circumstances.
Self-motivated, and ability to work independently.
Well-travelled and experience in dealing with cross cultures. Working knowledge in the areas of: IT systems, information security, financial applications, Windows operating systems, software development lifecycle, network security, internet and related technologies, ERP Systems and databases.
READ MORE AND APPLY