Location: Dar es Salaam
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: Full Time
Reporting to: General Manager, Smart Codes
Public relations (PR) is about managing reputation. It involves gaining understanding and support for your clients, as well as trying to influence opinion and behavior. It is using all forms of media and communication to build, maintain and manage the reputation of your clients by communicating key messages, often using third party endorsements, to defined target audiences in order to establish and maintain goodwill and understanding between organizations/companies and their public. As a PR officer, you'll monitor publicity and conduct research to find out the concerns and expectations of your client’s stakeholders. You'll then report and explain the findings to its management.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies;
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups;
- Liaising with, and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations/companies, often via telephone and email;
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
- Planning or directing the development of programs to maintain favourable public and stakeholder views of the organization's/company’s agenda and accomplishments;
- Collating and analysing media coverage;
- Writing and editing speeches, articles and press releases;
- Organising events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours;
- Coaching client representatives in effective communication with the public and employees;
- Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
THE PREVIOUS LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (43+ POSTS
- Bachelor degree in journalism, PR, marketing or related field.
- Experience handling a press conference.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to pitch to media.
- Knowledge of consumer marketing.
- An ability to work on big strategy plans as well as day-to-day tasks.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Ability to run PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Creativity in securing coverage and buzz with traditional outlets.
- Understanding of social media and solid experience working with bloggers.
- Project and budget management skills.
- Responds well under pressure with strict time limit.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner.
- A person who has worked in an advertising agency/ creative industry before
- More than 5 years of experience
How to Apply
Click HERE to apply, or send your CV direct through this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job title: IT Auditor
Reports: Head of Internal Audit
Location: Dar es Salaam
• To obtain evidence that the information systems safeguarding assets, maintaining data integrity, and operating effectively to achieve the organization's goals or objectives.
• To execute IT and Operational Audit Assignments as you will be assigned by the Principal Internal Auditor, Chief Internal Auditor or any other senior personnel. Nafasi za kazi November 2018
• Assessing the length and depth of the company's experience in its chosen technologies, as well as its presence in relevant markets, the organization of each project, and the structure of the portion of the industry that deals with this project or product, organization and industry structure.
• Reviewing the technologies that the business currently has and that it needs to add.
• Verifying that systems and applications are appropriate, are efficient, and are adequately controlled to ensure valid, reliable, timely, and secure input, processing, and output at all levels of a system's activity.
• Verifying that the processing facility is controlled to ensure timely, accurate, and efficient processing of applications under normal and potentially disruptive conditions.
• Verifying the systems under development, if they meet the objectives of the organization and ensure they are developed in accordance with generally accepted standards.
• Verify that IT management has developed an organizational structure and procedures to ensure a controlled and efficient environment for information processing.
• Ensure that telecommunications controls are in place on the client’s (computer receiving services), server, and on the network connecting the clients and servers.
• Carrying out operational audit as per specific audit program Nafasi za ajira November 2018
• Bachelor degree/Advanced diploma in Accounting, finance, technology or the equivalent combination of education, training and work experience.
• Experience with IT architecture, project management, programming, networking, testing or operations.
• A minimum of at least 2 years audit experience is required as well as one or more relevant professional certifications (i.e CPA, CIA CISA,CFE) Ajira mpya November 2018
Applications: Send your CV to; email@example.com
Deadline: 30th November 2018J2