Key Account Manager (Grade 9)
Responsible for generating revenue by closing sales. Sells products and services directly to the company’s larger customers primarily via face-to-face contact. Develops strong relationships with these accounts to ensure sensitivity to the customer’s needs, concerns, and emerging requirements. Responsible for credit
/debt management and revenue collection. Responsible for all customers documentations’ (preparation and filling) – including contract forms and all relevant application forms.
THE LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (23+ POSTS
THE WAY WE WORK
You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You are committed to the timely delivery of a job well done. You behave with integrity and transparency. You lead by example and promote the “bottom-up” approach to work that has made Tigo a leader in every market in which we operate.
- To achieve agreed growth rates from corporate accounts in line with the Business Enterprises business plan.
- Cross selling of products and services to new users and existing clients promoting Tigo high value offerings in line with the agreed business plan.
- Open up new business opportunities by networking within existing customer base and targeted accounts delivering agreed net new business revenues in line with the agreed business plan
- Managing Key Accounts-Develop, implement and control account development plans to maximize new and repeat sales from the accounts .Develop sound business relationships with corporate client organizations, representing the company as a professional, quality organization, in order to maximize awareness and use of our service.Ensure that all customer information is entered accurately and in a timely fashion on to the required Tigo customer database
- Customer Retention-To achieve agreed retention targets within an existing corporate sector account portfolio.
- To work very closely with internal teams offering guidance and insight to establish the best solution for the customer which is in line with our capabilities
- To be the central point of contact for all Corporate Sector Account sales related issue within the customer portfolio and the conduit for customer communication for all other service related situations
- Ensure bills are paid as per the agreed credit policy
- Documentation and filling-Ensure all account opening applications forms are dully updated and used for activations
- Ensure all documentations are filled in designated areas and ready to be available whenever required
- Advice any required input to improve safe keeping of the customer records/database.
- Credit Control-Ensure activation forms are verified prior to account opening .Ensure all the bills are paid as per the credit policy
- Highlight credit risks and advice management accordingly and timely
- University Degree in Marketing /Communication/ BCom
- 2+ years of experience in account acquisition/management.
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
CLICK HERE TO APPLYJ2