JOB PURPOSE: Responsible to provide operational tools across all channels to make sure they can deliver their objectives, the individual is key stake holder of all commission policies/incentives making sure they can incentivize all the channels while remaining within the companies’ budget and national regulations
THE WAY WE WORK: You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You are committed to the timely delivery of a job well done. You behave with integrity and transparency.
Read Also:CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
THE PREVIOUS LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (14+ POSTS
• Manage, develop, support and collaborate with teams and vendors to ensure sales , distributions and MFS systems and platforms are reliable and highly performed to ensure business continuity
• Manage daily activities of the operational sales support function, oversees workflow of all business processing to support and direct sales and distribution department to ensure products and services are available in the market and increase sales volume
• Develop and implement commission models, strategies, plans and processes with appropriate change control mechanisms, regularly review and update commission payment.
• Review budget proposals, compliance and forecasting across multiple KPIs i.e. Acquisition, Distribution, Data and devices cost
• Identify opportunities for sales support to streamline entire sales process along with measure activities’ results
• Conduct routine supervisory field visits to monitor and supervise company sales and distribution activities
• Liaise with Head of Sales and Distribution and other managers in collection, implementation and monitoring of KPI for SnD deliverable
• Handle and resolve complex customer requests and complains related to sales activities
• Controlling fraud and practice that can affect the business or the market
• Coordinate with team members to assure on time completion of proposals/Tasks.
• Drive personal and team growth and development.
• Bachelor degree in information technology, engineering or any related fields
• Three year working experience in related field.
• Fluent in English and Swahili
• Motivation for sales
• Strong analytical skills
• Structured and organized
• Dynamic and proactive
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to a variety of audiences; strong reasoning, analytical, and organizational skills
• Proven ability to motivate teams and manage conflict; ability to provide feedback and develop team
• Ability to read, interpret, and effectively communicate necessary policies and procedures to others
• Negotiation skills
• Team Work
• 5 year experience in similar positions
"We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices"Only Successful Candidates will be contacted.