Job description: Belfrics Group is a New-age fintech firm
specialized in Blockchain technology services. Head Quartered in
Malaysia and winner of multiple Fintech awards, Belfrics is present in
over 10 countries spanning Asia, Africa, Middle East and Europe.
BelfricsBT (www.belfricsbt.com), the Blockchain development arm of the
company, provides solutions and services to governments and enterprises
in several regions. Belfrics (www.befrics.com) also is one of the
largest chain of crypto currency exchange that facilitates buying and
selling of crypto currencies. Belfrics Academy
(www.belfricsacademy.com), the newest venture of the group, gives
specialized training in Blockchain technology.
Belfrics’ team of blockchain experts are among the finest talent now
available in the blockchain industry. An opportunity to work with
Belfrics will also give you immense opportunity to garner knowledge and
hands on experience in the fastest growing domain space. Our proprietary
KYC compliant blockchain, Belrium (www.belrium.io) provides an ideal
platform for developers to sharpen the skills to the fullest on
distributed ledger technology.
THE LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (38+ POSTS
You will be part of the dynamic fintech sales and business development team.
Job location: Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)/Bangaluru (India)/Nairobi
(Kenya)/Lagos (Nigeria), Dar E Salam (Tanzania), Bahrain, Dubai (UAE),
Tokyo (Japan), San Diego (US), Barcelona (Spain), Hong Kong, Singapore
1. Capable of driving the branch to profitablity and good governance.
2. Execellent interpersonal and managerial skills.
3. Prior experience in managing team at national level or regional level.
4. Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
5. Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
6. Identify new corporate and HNI sales lead in different markets
globally and help build blockchain community where ever applicable
7. ensuring smooth functioning of the branch and 100% compliance with local regulators.
8. Pitch in for blockchain product/services including mobile, web
applications, e-commerce solutions and many more and convert into
revenue generation clients
9. Maintain excellent relationship with clients and provide training and consultancy as and when required.
10. Promote the companies products/services addressing or predicting clients objectives
11. Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
12. Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
13. Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
14. Ensuring customer success by ensuring all the clients queries are
dealt with promptly and efficiently. Wherever required escalated
15. Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on
social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
16. Researching the need of other companies and learning who makes decision about purchasing
17. Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport or set up meetings
18. Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
19. Attending conferences, meetings and industry events
20. Ensure the country operation is in line with the HQ directives and requirements.
21. Establish premier branding for the company across the country.
22. Developing quotes and proposals.
23. Developing sales goals and ensuring that they are met the team members.
1. Minimum 4 years of sales/operations experience in financial markets in Director/Managerial capacity.
2. Good command over English and excellent interpersonal skills.
3. ability to work independantly
4. Should have managed a good number of sales team members.
1. A bachelor’s degree/diploma in business management
2. Knowledge about blockchain domain and cryptocurrencies.
3. Experience in trading application products
4. Techno sales experience
Job status: Full time