Do you enjoy helping others? Are you looking for a company with great benefits and monetary incentives? We want to hear from you!
Read Also:Job Description
THE PREVIOUS LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (87+ POSTS
As a Customer Care Assistant working in a call center environment, you will be working to support customers with their accounts. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to work with customers to resolve inquiries.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance to customers
- Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals.
- Maintain a high level of world class customer service/professionalism to a wide range of customers.
- Recommend products that best suit the customer.
- Maintain a positive environment, working with co-workers and customers within a diverse culture.
- Excellent telephone manner and listening skills.
- Ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
Self-motivation to work under his/her own initiative.