Supervisor Loyalty and Rewards
- Leverage on insights and research to conceptualize, design, implement, launch, communicate and renew structural ATL platforms
- Ensure ongoing business scouting on potential new ideas to introduce to the platforms, as well as third party suppliers and synergies with internal projects and SA
- Ensure creation of business cases to back up the business initiativesLead and supervise technical execution of the required changes
- Build and maintain sound relationship with regulatory, legal and administration to ensure compliance with external requirements
- Produce of communication briefs outlining the comm strategy and supervision of execution from agencies, with the support of the marketing team
- Ensure dormancy reduction / Lower disconnection / Upselling; depending form the objective of the platform
- Ensure Return on investment (ROI) of the platform
THE LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (69+ POSTS
- Manage team members to ensure effective delivery of business unit objectives.
- Develop a high performing team by embedding formal performance development and informal coaching. Encourage frequent knowledge sharing between team members.
- Determine and analyse development needs for the team and ensure that identified training requirements are budgeted for and executed.
- Interview and recruit new members of the team, including determining appropriate compensation levels with input from Human Capital.
- Create effective workforce and recruitment demand plans to ensure that current and future business requirements can be met.
- Review and update the department’s organisation structure and role description on at least an annual basis to ensure that they are fit for purpose and contain all the accountabilities of each team member.
- Approve leave requests for team members and create leave plan to ensure adequate coverage.
- When required, initiate disciplinary processes for team members calling on support from Human Capital when required.
- Resolve grievances raised by team members and escalate only if required.
- Address poor performance of any team member through the formal Performance Improvement programme and ensure that continued poor performance is appropriately dealt with.
- Motivate team members and ensure that their efforts are recognised
HR Services Officer
Support and enable business units in meeting their objectives through the application of HR principles and practices:
§ Responsible for effective management of payroll process
§ Effective management of compliance requirements with all government entities: Audit reports, Tax reports and compliance
§ Effective management of compensation benefits e.g. health insurance, social security etc
§ Provides a transactional HR service to managers, supervisors and general staff on the leave, salary slips, health insurance and other employee related queries
§ Works with VE SS Operations and Legal to ensure that ensure company polices are relevant and updated at all times to local legislation
§ Provides administrative support required to HR team
§ Supports TA Specialist in administration and managing the onboarding of new joiners
§ Provides administration and coordination elements of training
§ Provides system’s support for all MCA staff
§ Effective management of ER process, policies and practice within MCA
§ Identifies, coordinates and facilitates relevant HR workshops/interventions/initiatives as guided by the HR BP
§ Ensures high quality of services delivered (i.e. timeliness, accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness)
§ Ensures customer queries are escalated to the right level and right stakeholder until they are resolved to customer satisfaction
§ Advises and supports employees in understanding HR policy and services, and accessing service providers
§ Takes overall accountability for quality in the HR value chain / processes
§ Build and maintain key stakeholder relationships with HR Leadership, Business Leadership, wider HR community and Employees
Enable effective cross-functional working relationships to create and drive an integrated HR employee experience