Customer Development IT Manager (Job Number: 18000GLN)
Location: Dar Es Salaam – Tanzania
Job Field: Customer Development
Posting Date: Nov-16-2018
End Date: Nov-23-2018
Job Type: Regular
Shift: Day Job
Job Schedule: Full-time
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
To collate information for customers and channel sales activities and report in a form for management decision making. The role acts as the owner for master data policy, dependency and correctness of master data and oversees processing of the master data creation / change request from Distributors.
Read Also:JOB SUMMARY
THE PREVIOUS LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (83+ POSTS
- Acts as the liaison contact between Field Sales Team and Head office
- Loading of IQ targets and sales targets and management of the Lever edge Help Desk
- Oversee deployment of Finance module across all distributors
- Manage and maintain Territory Manager route control database, reporting and functionality
- Generate Lever edge monthly reports that include, Perfect stores report, EFOS report, FCS report, COTC report by FSR and Outlet details reports
- Owns Lever edge system SOPs and processes
- Ensure that the promotions are running well with no issues and are on time.
- Ensure that Distributor teams are able to differentiate SKUs and with the right case configuration.
- Testing of new functionality on the Lever edge system before it is fully implemented to the Unilever Teams. Handling any issue relation to Lever edge.
- Make the necessary changes done on the price list and circulate to all Territory Managers, Regional Account Managers and Key account managers on time.
- Manage the Lever edge Help desk which is from a 3rd Party Provider-Servetech
- Logging of Change requests from the Business to the solution providers
- Being the key contact person between the Global Lever edge team and the business with full representation of the business to the Global and Africa CD team.
- Communication to the Field team, Distributors on system issues, updates, downtimes
Information Technology qualification
Practical knowledge of Lever edge, SAP, LODR,BW
Experience in reporting
Data analysis experience
Service management (ITIL desirable)
Project management skills