FHI360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff include experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges, FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries.
Currently, we are seeking suitably qualified candidates to fill in vacant positions of Regional Technical Managers in Mtwara and Iringa for USAID Boresha Afya Southern Zone Project.
The purpose of the project is to support Government of Tanzania (GoT) efforts to increase access to high quality, comprehensive and integrated health services, especially for women and youth, with focus on HIV, TB, maternal, neonatal, child and reproductive health and nutrition outcomes.
Read Also:Position Requirements:
THE PREVIOUS LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (12+ POSTS
MB.BS/MD or similar degree with 3-5 years’ relevant experience with international development programs which includes 3 years’ experience with HIV/AIDS program planning and implementation at the district or regional level working with public and NGO/CBO sectors. MPH an additional advantage
• Experience in designing and implementing of public health and HIV/AIDS clinical and community programs
• Extensive knowledge of health programming at regional and district level
• Working knowledge of donor policies as well as national health policies and strategies, i.e. HSSPIV and national HIV Care and treatment guidance of NACP
• Demonstrated management, supervision, networking and leadership skills working with large, complex programs
• Diplomatic; demonstrated experience in undertaking policy dialogue with different stakeholders at regional and district level including community leadership
• Knowledge of HIV/AIDS, health systems, decentralization of services and related issues
• Sensitivity to cultural differences and understanding of the political and ethical issues surrounding HIV infection, gender issues, youth and reproductive health
• Ability to manage projects, consultants, set realistic priorities, and plan for the successful technical implementation of programs
• Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors, consultants, and recipients of assistance
• Demonstrated expertise in building effective relationship with key internal and external stakeholders
•Well-developed written and oral communication skills in English and Kiswahili
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Familiarity with m-Health platforms and its use
• Ability to manage tight deadlines and deliver high volumes of work with minimal supervision
• Ability to intervene with staff with diplomacy and firmness
• Ability to travel to implementation districts a minimum of 50%.
How to Apply:
FHI 360 has a competitive compensation package. For detailed information, interested candidates may either submit their application Curriculum Vitae/Resume, Photocopies of Certificates and Names and Addresses of three (3) referees to Email: email@example.com or visit FHI 360’s Career Center at www.fhi360.org/careercenter to register online, and to submit CV/resume and cover letter. FHI 360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
APPLY TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: December 8, 2018.J2