FINCA MICROFINANCE BANK
Other Dar es Salaam District Dar Es Salaam
Department: Credit Risk
Reports To: Regional Recovery Officer
The Recovery Intern is responsible for making sure that all bad loans and written off loans are been followed and the necessary recovery action are been taken. The basic functions are as follows:
• Monitor and analyze overdue Debtor accounts.
• Accept, monitor and report on arrangements made with ratepayers/debtors for outstanding debts.
• Determine the appropriate recovery action and refer matters to debt collection agency where necessary.
Read Also:• Liaise with debt collection agency regarding debts until finalized.
THE PREVIOUS LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (09+ POSTS
• Reconcile outstanding debts and raise associated costs in regards to debt recovery action.
• Recommend changes and continual improvement to debt recovery procedures to ensure a fair and equitable approach.
• Prepare and issue correspondence in relation to debt recovery proceedings.
• Provide daily payment reports to debt collection agency.
• Provide advice to ratepayers to help negotiate a reduction in any amounts owing.
• Liaise with primary courts for necessary legal proceeding to the debtor
• Telephone contact with ratepayers/debtors who are above 60days where appropriate.
• Investigation and allocation of unidentified and lost payments.
• Review delinquency report especially for loans above 60days if the delinquency escalation process is been done in a manner to allow debt collection actions to take place
• Monitor and collect written off loans
• Provide daily, weekly and monthly recovery report to the Regional Recovery Officer
Education and / Experience:
• Have a diploma or Degree in any discipline of study
• Understanding of legal processes in relation to debt recovery
• Understanding of credit policy and procedure
The Recovery Intern is responsible for making sure that all bad loans and written off loans are been followed and the necessary recovery action are been taken.
CLICK HERE TO APPLYJ2