Project Manager Jobs | Integrated Communication Ltd | Reports to: Operations Manager
OverviewWe are looking for project managers who will be responsible for planning and scheduling marketing programs, identifying the skills and resources to deliver the programs and managing the programs to completion on time and within budget. Project managers will work closely with the account managers who liaise with clients.
The project manager will be a person with “can do better” attitude who will fully take ownership of projects.
Read Also:The position reports to the Operations Manager
THE PREVIOUS LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (42+ POSTS
POSITIONS: (2 posts)
SALARY & BENEFITS: Good salary and benefits appropriate to the qualifications and skills will be offered
WORKING EXPERIENCE: Not necessary
KEY TASKSInternal Project Reporting and Administration
- Take proper project planning, project quality assurance, ensure client satisfaction, measuring project success, tracking and reporting weekly on project budget spending trends and prepare the project risk assessment and mitigation plans.
- Ensure project team recruitment, training as per project requirements, roles allocations, KPIs measurements, mentoring and Motivation.
- Manage interaction, communicate effectively with clients, effective business solutions, increase customer satisfaction and deepen relationships.
- Understand our Pricing model, Revenue model, maintain project financing tracker and Manage project budgets accurately.
- Being able to participate actively in all project briefs and brainstorming, be able to develop a comprehensive project checklist before project kick off, understanding of Project Scope and be able to communicate to the stakeholders for any changes and an ability to set priorities.
- Manage project to ensure project delivery on timeliness, scope, budget and strategies as per expectations, evaluate project deliverables, identify risks, tracking, mitigation plans in place, create contingency plans where matters are out of plans.
- An ability to Communicate progress, risks, expectations, timeliness, milestones to all stakeholders.
- Ensuring effective communication platform with Clients, Project Team and Management.
- Good Computer skills .proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal, excellent communication skills both verbal and written (English and Kiswahili), facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to execute projects on time and on budget
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION:Minimum qualification is a Diploma in the field of Business, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics Certification in Project Management will be an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY:Interested candidates should submit their applications: Cover letter, Curriculum Vitae and copies of testimonials in a sealed envelope addressed to Head of Finance and Administration. Integrated Communications Limited, PO Box 106120. You can also submit your application online through email@example.com.
Application deadline is 3rd December 2018 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted on 4th December 2018. Internal employees are highly encouraged to apply.
QUERY/QUESTIONS CALL BELOW NUMBERS
+255 742 214 779 or +255 022 2760 276J2