Company: Quick Business Consultants ( T ) Ldt
Job Title: Administrative Assistant - Internship
Location: Dar es salaam
Purpose: The Administrative Assistant is the main point of contact for all employees and visitors, providing administrative support and managing day to day queries related to the Company.
READ THE PREVIOUS LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (41+ POSTS
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Monitor office expenses, budgets, and other expenditure.
- Order office supplies at competitive rates from suppliers
- Book travel arrangements – Tickets, accommodation, logistics etc.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients, provide general support to visitors.
- Coordinating office repairs and maintenance issues in general
- Monitor Fleet and Company drivers/ Contracted service providers.
- Courier dispatches / tracking and delivering of packages to proper recipient within the organization.
- Mantain company's customer profile by making frequent contact to prospect/leads via email or phone calls
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree in Administrative related functions or equivalent.
- At least 2 years administrative experience in a busy organization.
- Basic Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers, scanners and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - English
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
If you have above qualifications send your CV to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: November 15th, 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.J2