Other Dar es Salaam District Dar Es Salaam
You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for the company’s success according to trends and customer requirements.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
Read Also:The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
THE PREVIOUS LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (15+ POSTS
- Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organizing and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline.
- Candidate having experience in similar Industries and exposure to Africa will be preferred most.