Job Title: BURSAR (1 post) - Dar es Salaam
Job Type: Full Time
Reports To: Deputy Principal Planning, Finance, and Administration.
Duties/ Job Description
- Coordinates the preparation and collation of the annual budget of the College;
- Oversees conduct of the financial business and affairs of the College;
- Directs and supervises the preparations of periodical financial reports;
- Ensures timely audit of the College financial statements;
- Follows up on availability of funds from respective organs;
- Monitors adherence of warrant holders to financial policies, regulations and procedures;
Read Also: THE LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (71+ POSTS
» Holder of a CPA (T) or equivalent qualification and must be registered with NBAA as a Certified Public Accountant/ CPAPP.
» Masters Degree in Accounting, Finance, or MBA from a recognized higher learning institution with at least 3 years relevant work experience will be an added advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants must send an application letter mentioning the position applied for, attached with an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address, e-mail, and telephone numbers; to the following address:
Email address: email@example.com
PRINCIPAL AL-MAKTOUM COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY (AMCET)
P.O BOX 33132
MBEZI BEACH, DAR-ES-SALAAM
Application Deadline: 14th November, 2018.J2