ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE RECEIVABLE (Grade 8)
JOB PURPOSE: Analysing dealers accounts to ensure posting is done on daily basis, all differences are cleared on time and ensure smooth flow of cash
THE WAY WE WORK: You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You are committed to the timely delivery of a job well done. You behave with integrity and transparency.
Read Also:CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
THE PREVIOUS LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (58+ POSTS
• Ensuring that invoices are done for all operators immediately after reconciliations where issues are not found
• Reconciliation and allocation of all interconnection accounts and other receivable accounts
• Updating statement of accounts with the counter parties on timely manner
• Follow up of payments from customers
• Making payments to our counter parties as and when need be.
• Timely performing of relevant internal controls
• Issuing reports requested by area management or general management
• Any other task as assigned by supervisor
• Backup responsible for the functions position assigned in case of absence.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• University Degree in Finance, Economics, commerce or Business Administration.
• 2 years’ work experience in Accounts payable/auditing.
• Team Player
• Works well under pressure
"We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices"
Only Successful Candidates will be contacted