Published by Ajira Zetu tz on Friday, November 2, 2018
Job Title: Training and Partner Relationship Manager
Location: Mtwara and Lindi, Tanzania
Salary: 25,000,000.00TZ Gross per Annual
Contract type: Permanent
Full Time: 35 hours per week
Application Closing Date: 12 Nov 2018
Interview date: to be confirmed
Start date: 03/12/2018
VSO is the world’s leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
Lead and manage standardized Business Development Services training and administration to Small Medium Enterpreners within Mtwara and Lindi Region.
THE LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (90+ POSTS
Skills, qualifications and experience
4-5 years project management experience with multiple stakeholders in a training or service delivery environment within the private sector. • Developing, monitoring and managing project budgets.
• Experience designing, monitoring and evaluating projects and writing reports.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to vary communication content and style to suit audiences to inform, motivate and inspire. Must be fluent in English and Swahili.
• Strong relationship development and management skills and ability to develop effective networks. • Sensitive to gender issues and the treatment of women and must believe women and men are equal.
• Excellent coordination, planning and time management skills with experience working under pressure
Ability to analyse and quickly grasp the fundamentals of a need or issue. Able to find innovative ways of solving or pre-empting problems.
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable to change
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please download the job description for more information.
To submit your application, click on ‘Make an application’ and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
VSO has zero tolerance of abuse and exploitation of vulnerable people. We expect all our employees/volunteers to ensure we protect children, young people and vulnerable adults from harm and abide by our safeguarding policy (PDF).
Label: TREANDING JOBS