The Amani Centre for Street Children is a nationally registered NGO with its Headquarters in Moshi- Kilimanjaro and branch Offices in Arusha and Singida Regions. Amani is committed to reducing the number of children living on the Street in Tanzania by providing a safe place for homeless children to heal, grow and learn and when possible reuniting them with their families and /or relatives.
Amani is seeking to recruit an experienced Accountant who will work for Kizazi Kipya Program which works with Children living and working on the Street in Arusha city. This is a new Program implemented by Amani as part of a nation-wide PACT-USAID and Tanzanian Government initiative. The selected candidate in this position will work under the direct supervision of the Kizazi kipya
Job Title: Project Accountant: 1 Post
Responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- To offer technical support to the Project Coordinator in coordinating and supervising all the financial functions of the project.
- To prepare and submit financial reports and submit them in a Prompt and professional manner
- Receive and verify expenditures and ensure proper documentation before submission of any financial report.
- To provide professional support to the Amani Management and Kizazi Kipya Project Coordinator to develop, manage project budget and ensure quality financial control systems in the Project activities.
Read Also:Minimum Qualifications:
THE PREVIOUS LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (23+ POSTS
- Firstly, a Degree holder in Accountancy, Financial Management or Business administration from a recognized institution
- Secondly, Work experience at least for 3 years
- Thirdly, Computer literacy in Word, Excel and email software
- Also,Experience in using accounting packages
- Willingness and ability to safeguard youth and children’s rights is compulsory.
- Lastly, The selected candidate in this position will be based mostly in Moshi and partially in Arusha
Human Resource and Admin Coordinator,Before 7th December 2018. For more information contact: email@example.comJ2
Amani Centre for Street-Children,
P.O. Box 6515, Moshi- Kilimanjaro