1. IT Officer
Main purpose of the job
Setting up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices. Checking computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality. Installing and configuring appropriate software and functions according to specifications. He or she plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers
- Excellent in Website / App Design
- Excellent in Graphics Design
- Excellent knowledge in Digital Marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders.
3 years and above
- Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication abilityOutstanding organizational and time-management skills
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field
- Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
Read Also:2. Workshop Supervisor
THE PREVIOUS LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (13+ POSTS
Main purpose of the job
To be responsible for workshop Staff and the smooth operation of the workshop with adherence to Health and Safety compliance regulations. Supervision of workshop activities - KEEPING ADEQUATE SUPERVISION OF JOBS and quality checks DURING AND THROUGH TO COMPLETION.
This position will manage and lead a team of people in allocating. workload and managing the day to day operations in the workshop. It requires the job holder to co-ordinate resources and liaise with internal and external key contacts to ensure work is delivered on time and to a quality standard
- Responsible for job allocation and job flow in the workshop including job scheduling and labor allocation for day to day operations.
- Co-ordinate resources, (operational and human) schedules and activities to effectively manage jobs.
- Ensure supplies are ordered for each job.
- Assist with quoting, project management, materials purchasing and quality checks.
- Ensure correct job numbers are used and that time records are correct.
- Provide oversight and check job estimates.
- Manage inward goods, checking quantities, dispatching goods and receipting invoices
- Regularly report progress on each job and quickly communicate delays or concerns with the Director - Operations.
- Report on manpower overruns or shortfalls.
- Act as a technical adviser on key projects and other areas of the business as requested.
- Work with the Director - Operations to respond to client’s requests for updates on the status of their jobs and keep the communication channels open to ensure information is accurate.
- Identify client’s needs and explain/demonstrate;s services to them, which may involve technical descriptions of products and the way they may be used.
- Receive and review feedback from customers and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work with the Directors to investigate customer complaints and concerns arising from products and suggest appropriate solutions.
- Discuss with team to identify appropriate course of action.
- Develop and implement systems to record, file and store information pertaining to client enquiries.
- Identify staff that require on-going training and implement training opportunities to ensure their skills are improved.
- Work with apprentices and semi-skilled staff to role model appropriate technical skills.
- Provide feedback to staff that are not performing to the expected level and ensure human resources are informed of trends in performance.
- Promote a Health and Safety culture within the business.
5 years and above
- Minimum of Diploma
- Experience of 5 years and above
- Excellent Experience in Welding and Metal works
- Good knowledge of computer
- Excellent Driving skills both Motor Vehicle and Motorcycle
- Good communication skills
- Experience of managing workshop personnel
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to read and understand drawings, ground plans and elevations
- A desire to improve and learn new skills
- A willingness to engage in problem solving
- Knowledge of Health; Safety legislation within a theatrical context
- A flexible approach to dealing with others
- Ability to lead others in a workshop environment
- Experience of manual handling, especially of large and intricate scenery
- Well groomed
- Self-motivated and energeticIntegrity and honesty
3. ELECTRICIAN with Plumbing KnowledgeMain purpose of the job
With the ability to install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems.
Inspect electrical components. Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices.
Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools.
Electrical technicians need to be able to look for problems in complicated electrical grids, isolate the issue and solve it.
Electrical techs need to be able to look at electrical blueprints and scan them for issues, making sure that they work before installed.
Working with wires, using hand tools and handling small components requires manual dexterity.
Math is needed to analyze and create schematics.
Electrical technicians need to be able to look at electrical grids and evaluate them for any problems, to make sure they are being installed correctly.
Electrical techs need to be able to identify issues and make corrective measures to fix problems with electrical components.
Installs and repairs pipes, fittings, and fixtures operates and maintains pumps and water treatment systems, hot and cold-water systems and similar components,water wells, and irrigation fixtures; maintains and repairs water sprinklers, irrigation systems, sewer lift stations, and water wells; tests completed work and makes necessary adjustments;makes periodic inspections of systems for safe and efficient operation; estimates material, labor, and total costs of repair and installation jobs;makes reports of time and materials required to repair and maintain equipment; maintains records of systems operations; may supervise helpers on major installations and repair jobs.
3 years and above
- Completion of electrician apprenticeship.
- Experience working as an electrician.
- Valid driver license.
- Electrician degree from a technical college.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge.
- A valid degree in a related field
Send your CV and Application letter to: email@example.comJ2