Project Manager Total - French National
Location: Dar Es Salaam,
Department: Business Operations
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
1. Essential Skills:
• Mature, proactive, resourceful and hands-on with good initiative.
• Clear communication skills ensuring flow of clear, timely and candid information.
• Person of high Integrity ¬- able to demonstrate trustworthiness.
• Independent worker – able to work well with minimal supervision.
• Strong people management skills – ensure deliverables required by others to complete tasks are provided.
• Computer Literacy to effectively operate and manipulate online management systems.
• Availability to travel
Read Also:2. Accountabilities & Responsibility Areas
THE PREVIOUS LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (56+ POSTS
• Management: have overall responsibility for ensuring that the requirements of the project are met.
• Manage the project team and meet the client’s requirements and deadlines.
• Understanding of clients’ needs and problems and providing solutions using Alistair Group current and potential resources.
• Regularly visiting client’s sites in the region to speak with customers face-to-face.
• Inputting in the long term Group strategy and development.
• Enhancing customer experience with clear communication and innovative solutions.
• The Project Manager has to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and relevant local legislations.
• Supervise daily activities of the project to ensure proper performance and safety of all company vehicles, equipment and team are met.
• Ensure the operations and project are undertaken in a safe, efficient, cost effective and professional manner.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Must hold a Bachelor Degree (an MBA would be a plus)
• Project and Team Management experience
• Advanced knowledge on Microsoft office
• Must be proficient in French and English (written and oral)