Employers tend to look for secretaries with the skills:
- Organisation: Secretaries must be able to keep data and documents organised and accessible.
- Interpersonal Skills: Because secretaries work with other employees on a daily basis, they must be able to build relationships with company employees.
- Ability to Multitask: Secretaries often work on multiple projects at one time, so a strong secretary can multitask.
- Attention to Detail: Document evaluation is a key skill needed by all secretaries.
- Stress Management: Secretaries must be able to handle the stress of the job.
Read Also:Looking For a Secretary for a stationary Store at Kigamboni Dar es salaam. Good Computer skills with Typing Speed.
THE PREVIOUS LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (50+ POSTS
Age; Less than 23years
Mode of Application
Send your CV to: [email protected] or Contact 0688307218
SOURCE: DAILY NEWS, Nov 23.J2