TANZANIA ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY LIMITED
Quotation No: PA/001/2018-19/WZN/W/02– LOT 1, 2 & 3
REPAIR, EXTENSION AND RENOVATION OF VARIOUS CIVIL
WORKS AT WEST ZONE REGIONS
Invitation for Quotations
1. This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice
for this Project which appeared in the Daily News Newspapers dated 23rd
2. The Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited has set aside funds
for its operation during the financial year 2018/19 It is intended that
part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment
to contractors under the contract for which this invitation for
quotation is issued.
3. You are hereby invited to submit your price quotation for
executing the works as described in the Bills of Quantities (BoQs) as
shown in Section VI as follows: LOT NO.1 TABORA REGION, LOT NO. 2 KIGOMA REGION AND LOT NO. 3 KATAVI REGION. Valid and Registered CRB Contractors in class Six to Class three are eligible for this tender.
THE LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (98+ POSTS
4. All quotations in one original plus three copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes marked Quotation No: PA/001/2018-19/WZN/W/02 REPAIR, EXTENSION AND RENOVATION OF VARIOUS CIVIL WORKS AT WEST ZONE REGIONS, Bidder are free to apply for any lot but will be awarded maximum of one lots.
Bid documents must be delivered to the SECRETARY, TANESCO ZONAL TENDER
BOARD, and P.O. BOX 03 TABORA to reach TANESCO Zonal Office, located
along Station Road EX UFUNDI OFFICE TANESCO TABORA not later than 15th November, 2018 at 14.30hrs local time.
5. The deadline for submission of quotations is 15th November, 2018 at 14.30hrs
local time. Quotations will be opened promptly thereafter in public and
in the presence of Tenderer’s representatives who choose to attend in
the opening at the West Zone Meeting Room located at TANESCO WEST ZONE
6. Late quotations, portion of quotations, electronic quotations, and
quotations not received, quotations not opened at the quotation opening
ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the
SENIOR ZONAL MANAGER TANESCO – WEST ZONEJ2