Deadline: 17th December, 2018
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills
B.Sc. in Agronomy, Agriculture General, Horticulture, Agricultural Extension and Education or related field
Required work experience
- Candidate must have at least 3 years of working experience in the agriculture sector with preferred knowledge in bio-fortification.
- Experience in Project design and implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven networking, team-building, organizational and communication skills
- Good Computer skills in MS office i.e Excel, Word, Power Point, etc is essential
- Significant experience of working with government officials, community groups and communities
- Prior experience with donor-funded programs
- Must be fluent in English and Swahili
Read Also:Working Environment / Conditions:
THE PREVIOUS LIST OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES (35+ POSTS)
Work environment: Willing to work in rural areas with frequent visits to the field
On call: During working hours unless there is an emergency
Deadline: 15th December, 2018
Minimum Qualification required
Diploma in Procurement and Logistics/Supplies Management, Business Administration and/or Accounting, education and other social science studies.
Secondary education with at least 5 years of experience in the role with strong mathematical/analytical skills
Good understanding of World Vision and sphere standards.
Knowledge of and adherence of the Red Cross and NGO Code of Conduct.
Computer literate.Nafasi za kazi Tanzania
Good command of inter-personal skills
Working knowledge of local language.